Scientist in Drug Development
- Oncoinvent AS
- Senior Research Scientist
Senior Research Scientist
Oncoinvent AS is looking for a Senior Scientist to fill in for a member of the R&D team that is going on maternity leave. Today the R&D team consists of six research scientists and PhD students. The position is an exciting opportunity to work in an innovative and dynamic start-up company and participate in the development of novel pharmaceuticals.
The successful candidate will together with the Research and Development team participate in development of the pipeline of the Company.
Key responsibilities and work tasks:
- Design, plan and perform experimental work for development and analyses of test product candidates
- Participate in development of the research platform of the company
- Record, analyze and communicate results within the company and to the scientific community
- Record and report result of analyses in accordance with prescribed lab procedures and systems
- Prepare regulatory documents
- Participate in development of project plans
- Track progress against project plans, generate regular status updates, and communicate progress and issues
- Coordinate and lead writing of SOPs, policy manuals, and other instructional documents
- Contribute in project developments at contract manufacturer/laboratories
- Follow up Contract Research Organization. Ensure good communication and cooperation with research organizations, contracts manufacturer and laboratories
- The position requires work with radioactive materials. It is therefore important to comply with radiation protection and other health and safety procedures during laboratory experiments.
Qualifications and experience:
The holder of the Senior Research Scientist Drug Development position should have the following documented qualifications and experience:
- Ph.D. in chemistry, biology, biochemistry, biotechnology
- Minimum 5 years practical, hands-on experience in experimental research
- Experience in drug development, preferentially within the field of radiopharmaceuticals
- Experience in publication in peer-reviewed journals
- Strong problem-solving, troubleshooting and written/oral communication skills
- A successful candidate will have to be able to work in a multidisciplinary team while being able to plan and perform practical work independently
Oncoinvent is a privately held Norwegian company based in Nydalen, Oslo. The company is committed to developing novel, innovative products to provide better treatment options for cancer patients. The Oncoinvent team consists of 27 employees and the company is growing. In December 2017 Oncoinvent finished building a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility to produce drug product intended for use pre-clinical and early phase clinical trials.
The holder of this position will be based at Oncoinvent AS facilities, Gullhaugveien 7, 0484 Oslo. The position will report to the Chief Scientific Officer.
Tina B Bønsdorff
Chief Scientific Officer
- Gullhaugveien 7, 0484 Oslo
- Farmasi og legemiddel
forsker, kjemiker, kjernekjemiker, laboratoriearbeid, molekylærbiologi
|Sist endret||7. nov. 2020 00:04|