- Incident Responder
As a CSIRT member your main tasks will be:
• Respond to cyber attacks
• Identify active threats to Equinor system environments including corporate network, third party services, and individual user endpoints
• Develop and execute mitigation and remediation plans to restore the confidentiality and integrity of compromised resources
• Identify vulnerabilities and provide advice for mitigating actions
• Work with stakeholders throughout security and engineering to improve incident detection, enhance response capabilities, and deploy new tools
Looking for candidates with experience in one or more of the following:
• Experience from Incident Response or Intrusion Detection preferable.
• General experience in the following disciplines: Digital Forensics, Reverse Engineering, Penetration testing, Threat intelligence, or System development desirable.
• Log analysis: large scale analysis of standard and custom log types using client and server side log analysis tools
• Understanding of common network protocols
• Scripting experience with e.g. Python, Powershell, or Bash
• 1-3 years of relevant experience required
• Relevant experience may compensate for formal qualificationss
An in depth knowledge in one or more of the following:
• Operating Systems
• Software Development,
• ICS or Network operations/Architecture
• Analytical mindset
• Passionate about people and team-work
• Excellent communicator
• Ability to live by our safety and security expectations
Not just a job: a career. We encourage you to take advantage of the many opportunities our global company offers, and empower you to build your career across multiple disciplines and geographies, exchange ideas and learn from others.
Rewards. We offer a range of reward programmes within one Equinor framework adapted to the local market. This includes competitive salary, variable pay schemes and a share savings plan.
Wellness and work-life balance. Our employees’ health and well- being are a priority and we appreciate that our employees have commitments outside of work. Whether for family or individual needs, flexibility is important to us all. We recognise that in order for you to be the best version of yourself in the workplace, being able to collect your children, attend a class or simply enjoy social time can be invaluable. We offer opportunities for flexible working.
An inclusive culture. We believe embracing our differences makes us stronger and an inclusive culture is a vital part of our working environment. Diversity for us embraces experience, competence, age, gender, education, cultural background, religion, sexual orientation, disabilities, and more – everything that helps shape our thoughts and perspectives. True inclusion means being able to bring your whole self to work, and for everyone to feel accepted and valued.
Make sure that we are able to give your application consideration: Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in English or Norwegian (or another Scandinavian language). Applications submitted without such attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Our values are to be courageous, open, collaborative and caring. We believe in these qualities, which are essential for building an even stronger Equinor. If you can identify with them, you could be the one to strengthen our team. Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process.
All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law and increase security.
Please note that this is a local position on local terms and conditions.
We’re Equinor, an international energy company with a proud history. Formerly Statoil, we are 20,000 committed colleagues developing oil, gas, wind and solar energy in more than 30 countries worldwide. We’re the largest operator in Norway, one of the world’s largest offshore operators, and a growing force in renewables. Driven by our Nordic urge to explore beyond the horizon, and our dedication to safety, equality and sustainability, we’re building a global business on our values and the energy needs of the future.
The Equinor CSIRT team is looking for new Incident Responders.
- FORUSBEEN 50, 4035 Stavanger
- IT utvikling / IT-sikkerhet,
- Ingeniør / Teknisk sikkerhet/QHSE
equinor, Incident Responder
|Sist endret||5. nov. 2020 16:58|