Sr. Ergonomic & Human Factors Professional
- Vår Energi AS
- Sr. Ergonomic & Human Factors Professional
We are currently looking for a Sr. Ergonomic & Human Factors Professional with 5-10 years experience to our Headquarter at Forus, Stavanger area, Norway. As a Sr. Ergonomic & Human Factors Professional you will work in the Safety & Sustainability Department in the Unit for Health & Working Environment (HWE) with a team covering all competence areas within the professional area. The HWE unit is responsible for providing professional advice and assistance on Health and Working Environment (HWE) of Vår Energi's onshore and offshore activities. You will be responsible for Ergonomic; the competence related to the science of designing and using work tools and arranging workplaces so that work can be done as efficiently as possible, and without occupational injuries or discomfort, and Human Factors; the competence related to design of products, systems or processes to take proper account of the interaction between them and the people that use them.
Vår Energi fosters a collaborative and transparent working environment. We consider our 900 employees to be Vår Energi's greatest asset and we seek to maintain, attract and further develop a diverse workforce of professional individuals. With ambitious growth objectives, a set of company values have been defined as a guideline for our way of working. Our values are: growth, integrity, will to win, inspiring and team player - VI VIL! (we will) in Norwegian.
Application deadline: 04.11.2020
Tasks and responsibilities
- Identify, quantify and mitigate potentially hazardous exposures in the working environment and ensure systematic follow-up of ergonomic/HF&HMI
- Prepare and maintain necessary mapping programmes and produce reports as required
- Handle deviations, incidents and accident reports and propose corrective measures related to ergonomic/HF&HMI
- Serve as subject matter expert related to ergonomic/HF&HMI problems and issues in routine work and projects
- Execute ergonomic risk assessments
- Suggest mitigation actions to reduce exposure and related health risk
- Issue and communicate results from assessments on a continuous basis
- Perform training within ergonomic/HF&HMI
- Support in updating relevant processes (VEMS) and governing documents belonging to discipline.
- Provide training, support, advice and mentorship within ergonomic/HF&HMI to all organizational levels in the company
- Initiate required ergonomic/HF&HMI reviews and verifications, risk assessments and risk management activities
- Participate in audits, investigations, reviews, HAZIDs/HAZOPs, verifications of operated assets
- Cooperation and coordination with other disciplines, clients, manufacturers, sites, etc.
- Be involved in the development of HSSEQ department's expertise
- Ensure that learnings are captured and implemented in the management system
- Participate/represent the company in the industry/company ergonomic/HF&HMI networks
Education and experience:
MSC or BSc in relevant discipline (e.g. physical therapy, human factors)
Offshore basic safety training
- Regulatory requirements
- Detailed knowledge of working environment legislations and standards (especially NORSOK S-002, C-001 and C-002).
- Knowledge of Norwegian HSE regulation and standards (including NORSOK) for petroleum activities
Fluent in Norwegian and English
We are offering:
Competitive salary and benefits such as pension, insurance schemes, loan arrangements, cabins, additional days off etc. in addition to a comprehensive welfare package.
Challenging tasks in a dynamic and technically strong environment with the opportunity to grow, learn and be creative
International working environment and internal development opportunities
To be a part of a company which believes in the future of the NCS and which offers rewarding tasks and responsibilities for the right candidate.
A strong corporate culture where we are team players, with focus on new solutions, learning and integrity
For informasjon om rekrutteringsprosessen, kontakt Nina Hveding, tel. 92422422
Spørsmål om stillingen
Vestre Svanholmen 1, 4313 Sandnes
|Sist endret||27. okt. 2020 15:01|