Head Energy is now looking for a Senior Method Engineer - Lifing and Material Handling
- Head Energy
- Method Engineer - Lifing and Material Handling
On behalf of one of our clients, we are looking for a Method Engineer - Lifing and Material Handling
- Responsible for developing detailed lifting and material handling plans
- Responsible for visualizing and communicating lifting plans in the form of presentations and documents.
- Calculate CoG and design lifting arrangements in collaboration with structural engineering team.
- Organize and collaborate in method/constructability workshops where scope is presented and reviewed
- Collaborate with other method engineers and other disciplines to coordinate the overall scope
- Ensure that special tools and lifting equipment for critical activities is identified
- Create Purchase Requisitions and collaborate with procurement where new equipment needs to be sourced
- Ensure that HSE and quality requirement are identified and described within area of responsibility
- Continuous search to improve the work methodology for a better productivity.
- Minimum skilled worker with technical education
- Teknisk Fagskole, BCS /MSC Education
- Minimum 10 years related experience
- Minimum 5 years management experience
In Head Energy you get:
- Permanent- or project employment with the best conditions.
- Access to the industry´s most exciting job opportunities
- Personal follow-up, mentoring and career guidance
- A large variety of project opportunities
- Good pension- and insurance schemes
- A pleasant and positive work environment
- Access to both specific and general courses.
Head Energy - This is our history
To get notified when new jobs are posted on our website, please follow the link and subscribe to our job-alert service: https://headenergy.no/career/
Head Energy uses a straightforward and user-friendly recruitment management system. By adding your CV or LinkedIn-profile, you will be able to apply for our open positions by the push of a single button. Keeping your profile updated increases the possibility of us matching your competence to suitable jobs.
Head Energy is an engineering and consulting company providing a wide range of services and products to civil engineering- and offshore industries within multiple sectors, hereunder Oil & Gas, Renewables and Infrastructure. Head Energy has more than 400 employees working for highly rated clients and has offices in Bergen (HQ), Stavanger, Oslo, Esbjerg (DK) and Krakow (PL).
We live by our core values: Responsible | Honest | Inclusive | Innovative. Our vision is to bring you one step ahead.
Material Engineering, CoG, HSE, Material handling
|Sist endret||23. okt. 2020 16:22|