Head Energy is currently looking for two Method Engineers - Piping and Mechanical
- Head Energy
- Method Engineers - Piping and Mechanical
On behalf of one of our clients, we are looking for two Method Engineers - Piping and Mechanical
- Responsible for developing installation strategy and sequence for area of responsibility. Identify scope where detailed method documents are required
- Responsible for visualizing and communicating strategy and sequence in the form of high level plans and presentations.
- Organize and collaborate in method/constructability workshops where scope is presented and reviewed
- Provide input to planning team for level-4 scheduling of activities
- Develop detailed method descriptions in the form of Word and Powerpoint documents
- Collaborate with other disciplines and stakeholders to coordinate the overall scope for area of responsibility
- Ensure that special tools and lifting equipment for critical activities is identified
- Ensure that HSE and quality requirement are identified and described within area of responsibility
- Continuous search to improve the work methodology for a better productivity.
- Minimum skilled worker with technical education
- Teknisk Fagskole, BCS /MSC Education
- Minimum 10 years related experience
- Minimum 5 years management experience
In Head Energy you get:
- Permanent- or project employment with the best conditions.
- Access to the industry´s most exciting job opportunities
- Personal follow-up, mentoring and career guidance
- A large variety of project opportunities
- Good pension- and insurance schemes
- A pleasant and positive work environment
- Access to both specific and general courses.
Head Energy - This is our history
To get notified when new jobs are posted on our website, please follow the link and subscribe to our job-alert service: https://headenergy.no/career/
Head Energy uses a straightforward and user-friendly recruitment management system. By adding your CV or LinkedIn-profile, you will be able to apply for our open positions by the push of a single button. Keeping your profile updated increases the possibility of us matching your competence to suitable jobs.
Head Energy is an engineering and consulting company providing a wide range of services and products to civil engineering- and offshore industries within multiple sectors, hereunder Oil & Gas, Renewables and Infrastructure. Head Energy has more than 400 employees working for highly rated clients and has offices in Bergen (HQ), Stavanger, Oslo, Esbjerg (DK) and Krakow (PL).
We live by our core values: Responsible | Honest | Inclusive | Innovative. Our vision is to bring you one step ahead.
Mechanical, Piping, Method engineering, HSE
|Sist endret||23. okt. 2020 16:17|