Experis is currently looking for Method Engineers, Piping and Mechanical in Stavanger
- Method Engineers, Piping and Mechanical
- Responsible for developing installation strategy and sequence for area of responsibility. Identify scope where detailed method documents are required
- Responsible for visualizing and communicating strategy and sequence in the form of high level plans and presentations.
- Organize and collaborate in method/constructability workshops where scope is presented and reviewed
- Provide input to planning team for level-4 scheduling of activities
- Develop detailed method descriptions in the form of Word and Powerpoint documents
- Collaborate with other disciplines and stakeholders to coordinate the overall scope for area of responsibility
- Ensure that special tools and lifting equipment for critical activities is identified
- Ensure that HSE and quality requirement are identified and described within area of responsibility
- Continuous search to improve the work methodology for a better productivity
Qualifications and experience:
- Minimum skilled worker with technical education
- Teknisk Fagskole, BCS /MSC Education
- Minimum 10 years related experience
- Minimum 5 years management experience
- Norwegian and English language
As a consultant in Experis, you will have instant access to a wide range of challenging positions and project assignments. With us, you can build your career and we will help you achieve your goals on short and long term through our national and global network. Visit us at www.Experis.no
Register CV and a letter of motivation on www.experis.no
Respond by: 29.10.2020
Start Date: ASAP
Estimated contract period: One year with possibilities for extension
Selected candidates will be invited for an interview continuously (also before the official deadline).
For further questions about the position or process, please contact Experis AS;
Birthe Øren +47 90 68 52 94 / Birthe.firstname.lastname@example.org or Guro Fagervik +47 90 96 68 73 / Guro.Fagervik@no.experis.com.
Experis is Norway’s largest consultancy and recruitment company with over 800 consultants. We offer highly qualified consultants, recruiting and project solutions within the fields of Engineering, Finance and IT. Experis Executive recruits leaders and key personnel in the private and public sector. Among our clients you will find over 90 percent of Norway’s top listed companies. Experis is a company in ManpowerGroup and is named one of the world’s most ethical companies.
- Antall stillinger
- 4077 Hundvåg
- Kraft og energi,
- Maritim og offshore,
- Olje og gass,
Oil and Gas, Piping, Mechanical, management experience, Method Engineering
|Sist endret||30. okt. 2020 04:38|