SENIOR METHOD ENGINEER PIPING & MECHANICAL
- Dovre Group
- SENIOR METHOD ENGINEER PIPING & MECHANICAL
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract position: SENIOR METHOD ENGINEER PIPING & MECHANICAL
Work Location: Stavanger.
Duration: ASAP - 1 year with possibilities for extension.
Applications will be processed and continuously evaluated.
• Responsible for developing installation strategy and sequence for area of responsibility. Identify scope where detailed method documents are required
• Responsible for visualizing and communicating strategy and sequence in the form of high level plans and presentations.
• Organize and collaborate in method/constructability workshops where scope is presented and reviewed
• Provide input to planning team for level-4 scheduling of activities
• Develop detailed method descriptions in the form of Word and Powerpoint documents
• Collaborate with other disciplines and stakeholders to coordinate the overall scope for area of responsibility
• Ensure that special tools and lifting equipment for critical activities is identified
• Ensure that HSE and quality requirement are identified and described within area of responsibility
• Continuous search to improve the work methodology for a better productivity.
1. Minimum skilled worker with technical education
2. Teknisk Fagskole, BCS /MSC Education
3. Minimum 10 years related experience
4. Minimum 5 years management experience
Language: Norwegian / English
Vi kan tilby
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
- 4077 Hundvåg
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Mekanisk
|Sist endret||7. nov. 2020 01:26|