WE ARE LOOKING FOR TWO SENIOR METHOD ENGINEER PIPING & MECHANICAL
- MDE Group
- SENIOR METHOD ENGINEER PIPING & MECHANICAL
- Responsible for developing installation strategy and sequence for area of responsibility. Identify scope where detailed method documents are required
- Responsible for visualizing and communicating strategy and sequence in the form of high level plans and presentations.
- Organize and collaborate in method/constructability workshops where scope is presented and reviewed
- Provide input to planning team for level-4 scheduling of activities
- Develop detailed method descriptions in the form of Word and Powerpoint documents
- Collaborate with other disciplines and stakeholders to coordinate the overall scope for area of responsibility
- Ensure that special tools and lifting equipment for critical activities is identified
- Ensure that HSE and quality requirement are identified and described within area of responsibility
- Continuous search to improve the work methodology for a better productivity.
- Minimum skilled worker with technical education
- Teknisk Fagskole, BCS /MSC Education
- Minimum 10 years related experience
- Minimum 5 years management experience
DUE DATE: ASAP
DURATION: One year with possibilities for extension
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- Antall stillinger
- 4003 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Mekanisk
|Sist endret||23. okt. 2020 15:36|