Are you our next Senior Method Engineer - Lifting and Material Handling?
- MDE Norway AS
- SENIOR METHOD ENGINEER - LIFTING AND MATERIAL HANDLING
- Responsible for developing detailed lifting and material handling plans
- Responsible for visualizing and communicating lifting plans in the form of presentations and documents.
- Calculate CoG and design lifting arrangements in collaboration with structural engineering team.
- Organize and collaborate in method/constructability workshops where scope is presented and reviewed
- Collaborate with other method engineers and other disciplines to coordinate the overall scope
- Ensure that special tools and lifting equipment for critical activities is identified
- Create Purchase Requisitions and collaborate with procurement where new equipment needs to be sourced
- Ensure that HSE and quality requirement are identified and described within area of responsibility
- Continuous search to improve the work methodology for a better productivity.
- Minimum skilled worker with technical education
- Teknisk Fagskole, BCS /MSC Education
- Minimum 10 years related experience
- Minimum 5 years management experience
DUE DATE: 20.11.2020
DURATION: ONE YEAR
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
|Sist endret||21. nov. 2020 00:20|