We are looking for a highly motivated Store Manager to our Norrøna Concept Store Stavanger!
- Store Manager to Norrøna Concept Store Stavanger
We are now seeking a competent and robust Store Manager with the will and abilities to develop and operate the store and ensure that the KPI targets are met. As a person you are hard working with an active lifestyle and interest for outdoor products, and you comply with our cultural values: Competent, Supportive, Curious & Passionate. You also beleive we are stronger as a team, and together with the other Store Associates you want to be a part of taking Norrøna to the next level.
Store Manager is the highest ranked position in the store. Store Manager is fully responsible for the store’s net sales and operational performance. You are also responsible for managing and supervising your staff, to secure an adequate working environment and to ensure a smooth day to day function of the store.
- Completed High School
- Minimum 2 years of higher education
- Minimum of 5 years’ working experience, preferably from a management position within retail/sports
- Excellent Norwegian or Scandinavian language skills
- Excellent English skills
- Good IT skills (G Suite and POS systems)
- You are commercial and like to sell
- You have a natural authority and enjoy leading others
- You work hard and get things done
- You take responsibility and are reliable
- You are curious and solution oriented
- You are neat, structured and precise
- It's a requirement that you have a genuine passion for sports and outdoor activities
The position as Store Manager in Norrøna is demanding and involves a lot of responsibility. You must be robust and have the grit to create a winning culture in a store that our customers always want to come back to.
It is a requirement that you can and are willing work every second Saturday.
You get to work in a young, sporty and professional environment and with the best outdoor products in the market.
Application deadline: 15.11.20
Please issue your application and CV via our job posting at www.norrona.com
Notice that candidates will be contacted on an ongoing basis for interviews.
Norrøna Retail was founded in 2009, and is a sister company of Norrøna Sport - a world leading producer of quality outdoor clothing and sports gear. Our mission is to build, develop and operate a chain of Norrøna brand stores in Norway, Europe and USA. We have high growth ambitions, and we shall be a leading player within the retail sector. In 2015 Norrøna Retail was awarded the Handelsprisen by Virke. Having the best people on board, providing the best customer experiences, and running efficient operations are our main success factors.
- 4006 Stavanger
- Butikk og varehandel
|Sist endret||23. okt. 2020 11:37|