Employee Communications & Engagement Specialist
- Fortum Consumer Solutions
- Employee Communications & Engagement Specialist
We are now looking for a colleague that has real passion for internal communication, employee engagement and culture building. In this role you will be collaborating with our Consumer Solutions colleagues within these areas as well as creating compelling content in different formats and for different channels. You will work cross-country across whole Consumer Solutions, but will also support our Norwegian colleagues in local communication and engagement activities.
Duties and responsibilities
- Planning and implementing employee communications and employee engagement activities cross-country in Consumer Solutions division
- Planning, creating and reviewing both business and HR-communications content for various purposes and channels such as intranet, Yammer, newsletters, personnel info sessions, meetups and training sessions.
- Planning, designing and coordinating different kinds of employee events
- Supporting and coaching colleagues across the organisation with communication related matters and engaging in close collaboration with all relevant business areas and functions
- Focusing on developing open and honest two-way communication and further developing learning culture in Consumer Solutions
- Developing and designing our Employer branding visibility in collaboration with other People & Communication team colleagues
- Master's degree in a relevant field, such as Communications, Marketing, Languages, Business Administration
- Experience in working with communications either through work experience or other relevant activities. We welcome also recent graduates having international experience and mindset acquired during studies to apply!
- Excellent writing and storytelling skills, great visual eye
- Creative and development-oriented mindset
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to work in a global matrix organisation
- Ability to work fluently in English and Norwegian
- Experience and/or ability to learn new communication tools for content creation, such as video editing tools, Photoshop, Illustrator etc.
- Excellent mastering of Office 365 tools, e.g. Powerpoint, Teams, Sharepoint
- Eagerness and curiosity to try out new things and to continuously learn and improve
We can offer
- Opportunity to be part of a transformation towards our vision "For a cleaner world" within Fortum, one of the largest energy companies in Europe.
- Great opportunities for personal learning and professional development in a big global company
- Flexible working conditions and possibility to work remote
- Chance to put your creativity into use and get to implement engaging activities for our employees
- Motivated and inspired global team around you
You can be located at our campuses in Oslo or Kristiansand as well as work remotely. The employee communications team in Consumer Solutions is a fairly new team and we work in close collaboration with the Consumer Solutions people team, the business, and other functions to deliver on our joint objectives. We also collaborate with Fortum group communications. You will be reporting to Employee Communications Manager in Consumer Solutions.
We would really appreciate if you submit your CV and application in English.
At Fortum we drive change where it matters. We are a European energy company providing our customers with electricity, gas, heating and cooling as well as smart solutions to improve resource efficiency. Together with our subsidiary Uniper, we are the third largest producer of CO2-free electricity in Europe. With around 19,000 professionals and activities in more than 40 countries, we have the competence and resources to grow and to drive the energy transition forward. We strive to make an impact through a culture of open leadership, curiosity and continuous improvement. Do you want to take an active role for a cleaner world? Come lead the change with us! www.fortum.com
- Markensgate 34, 4612 Kristiansand S
- Kraft og energi
- PR og informasjon
internkommunikasjon,, employeer, engagament,, kultur,
|Sist endret||26. okt. 2020 16:11|