- Kirkens Nødhjelp/ Norwegian Church Aid
- Senior Controller
We are looking for a competent and highly motivated Senior Controller to join our Control and Compliance Division in the Finance Department.
As our new Senior Controller, you will work in an international environment, where challenges in the different locations throughout the world makes reporting requirement crucial, demanding and inspiring.
Our ideal candidate will actively control reporting and support finance managers in various country offices. You want to improve internal control and reporting procedures and be a positive force for change in the section. In addition, you will simplify basic processes and contribute to making clear lines of information on a regular basis. You will also work closely with other departments as well as our country offices.
The position is based at NCA’s Headquarters in Oslo and reports to Head of Division - Control and Compliance. The position is placed as a Senior Advisory role and is a permanent contract.
- Actively follow up assigned projects and programs under your responsibility
- Contribute and prepare consolidated reports to donors
- Identify and give feedback on donor reporting requirements to Finance Managers in Country Offices
- Continually assess risk and report on findings and suggest improvements
- Identify and contribute to capacity building of Finance Managers in Country Offices
- Identify donor audit requirements
- Assess and plan audit scopes for country offices as well as specific projects
- Contribute in our application processes
- The position requires travelling, approx. 50 -70 days per year, including conflict/high risk areas
- Relevant education preferably at master's level (auditing and accounting, finance or business administration)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in financial management, reporting and budgeting
- Experience from international business at Head Quarter is an advantage
- Knowledge and interest in compliance improvement
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written. French is an advantage
- NGO experience is an advantage
- Flexibility to travel
- Detailed, structured and analytical
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Team oriented and “leaning forward” approach
- Interested in simplifying reporting procedures and reporting tools
- Pedagogical mindset
- Loyal to Norwegian Church Aid's Christian values and accept the Code of Conduct.
- An opportunity to change and improve processes and working methods in an exciting and challenging role
- An independent role with a high degree of freedom
- Good insight into the entire organization and industry
- Meaningful work in an exciting, global organization with a pleasant work environment
- Flexible working hours and training opportunities during working hours
- Contractual salary, good pension and insurance schemes, IA company
In accordance with core humanitarian principles, NCA implements a range of safeguards to prevent or reduce the possibility of humanitarian aid falling into the wrong hands. This includes those individuals and groups who are subject to sanctions by the United Nations Security Council. As part of this process, NCA will screen the details of the successful candidates for this post against the sanctions lists maintained by the UN and by some of NCAs governmental donors.
Norwegian Church Aid is one of the largest aid organisations in the Nordic region. We are there in disasters and emergencies to provide water and critical assistance to those affected. Together with our international network and partner organisations in the ACT Alliance we are able to reach millions of people each year and help make a positive difference around the world. We are determined to work towards eradicating injustice and we therefore work passionately with advocacy, long-term development in local communities and providing emergency assistance. As we see more and more people impacted by disasters, we now have an even stronger focus on providing more people with emergency relief and access to clean water. We believe that people in need must be helped and we will not stop fighting for a just world.
- Bernhard Getz gate 3, 0165 Oslo
- Bank, finans og forsikring,
- Økonomi og regnskap,
- Ideelle organisasjoner
Controller, Reporting and budgeting, International NGOs, Consolidation, Compliance Audits
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Marianne Rolland
- HR Advisor
- Line Løyning
- Head of Division - Control and Compliance
Bernhard Getz gate 3, 0165 Oslo
|Sist endret||21. okt. 2020 15:21|