- Autronica Fire and Security AS Norge
- FP&A Analyst
We want to eliminate injuries and damages caused by fire and gas, and we need more people to help us achieve our vision of zero loss of lives.
We are looking for an ambitious and team-oriented FP&A Analyst to join our Finance Department.
As an FP&A Analyst, you will be part of an international environment with global activities and will play a key role in driving process improvement, collaborative planning, and enabling financial strategic decision making.
The position will support senior management of Autronica and the FP&A team in the preparation and analysis of the monthly results, creation of corporate presentations and in other ad hoc projects. You will also act as Finance Business Partner for the Operations team and in regard to HQ reporting.
Duties and responsibilities
- Finance business partner for the Operations team in Autronica - drive the monthly reviews with regional HQ, creation of internal reports, and provide insights for better financial decision making.
- Strengthen the financial forecast process through the SIOP process - work closely with Supply Chain to ensure production volume and sourcing are aligned with commercial forecasts.
- Support the FP&A Manager during the monthly forecast process, annual budget and ad hoc FP&A requests.
- Assist Autronica's executive management in creation of executive presentations and business reviews.
- Drive product margin analysis and support pricing decisions.
- Provide monthly variance analysis of Operations variable and overhead costs.
- Asset management - lead the net working capital forecast.
- Master's degree in Business / Economics / Finance or related.
- 2-4 years of experience in Corporate Finance/Controlling/Management accounting.
- English language required.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Excel, PowerPoint, Power BI, any statistical software is a plus.
- Knowledge of HFM (Oracle Hyperion Financial Management) and JD Edwards is an advantage.
- Team player with growth mindset and willingness for cross-department learning.
- Open to change and with flexibility when it comes to new tasks.
- Interest in continuous improvement and utilization of digital tools to automate reporting and improve analysis.
- Focus on results, analytical thinking, accuracy.
- Proven financial skills in analysis, planning and forecasting and understanding of complex financial transactions.
We can offer
- Training, personal development and career opportunities.
- Business and personal challenges in a positive environment.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Extra week off with pay.
- Flexible working hours.
- Free parking.
THINKING NEW THOUGHTS IS PART OF OUR JOB.
THIS IS HOW WE CREATE THE PRODUCTS THAT MAKE YOU FEEL SAFE.
Sixty years ago, we invented the very first fire alarm as you know it today. Since then we have turned it upside down several times - and still we continue to make new revolutions. Our goal has always been that people should be able to think less about what matters most; safety.
We know that our products are amongst the best in the world, but we also know that the best products can always get better. We continue to develop and we are able to say with conviction, that we protect life, environment and property.
Autronica Fire and Security is a leading innovator, manufacturer and supplier of fire and gas safety worldwide. Our products ensure safety in applications on land, sea and in the petrochemical, oil and gas sectors.
Owned by Carrier, we employ approximately 450 people handling the complete value chain, from idea, development and manufacturing to the marketing, sales and servicing of our products. We are an international company with worldwide offices and our HQ is located in Trondheim, Norway's technology hotspot.
Zero loss of lives, no injuries or damages caused by fire and gas.
- Bromstadvegen 59, 7047 Trondheim
- Økonomi og regnskap
- Kontor og administrasjon,
- Økonomi og regnskap / Controller,
FP&A, Økonomi, Finans, Analyse, Økonom
|Sist endret||21. okt. 2020 10:46|