We want your contribution!
- Stokke AS
Want to develop and evaluate tangible technical solutions?
To develop and valuate technical feasibility of design concepts, we are now looking for an Engineer to join our Innovation team. You will be responsible for product lifecycle management activities including optimization of product manufacturing processes.
For a Stokke product to get to market, it has to pass the skilled eyes of several specialists that are passionate about their field. Our Innovation team members have different backgrounds and bring valuable contributions to all products. Your contribution will also be of great importance!
In addition to a bachelor or master's degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent, we want you to possess the following:
- Relevant experience with a proven track record in industrialization of products within an international environment
- Good sense of the relation between design & engineering and excellent knowledge of product development processes such as DFM/DFA, drawing standards, and systems engineering
- Knowledge of injection moulding, aluminium extrusion, thermoforming, surface treatment, woodwork and mechanical assembly processes
- Experience with FEM analysis and CAD tools
- Preferable Siemens NX CAD experience
- Usage of PLM/PDM software
- Good communication skills, with fluent English
- Develop and evaluate technical solutions including mock-ups and prototypes
- Conduct risk assessments and FMEA of the product
- Do preliminary technical validation by calculation, simulation or testing
- Prepare technical data package of the product for handover: technical specification as CAD files, FMEA, validation reports, etc.
- Assist in production start-up
- On-site follow up at various locations to discuss directly with suppliers and toolmakers about technical feasibility of parts and production methods
- Research into materials, technologies and sustainability
- Material and manufacturing insight
- Co-responsible for the development of Stokke Engineering Guidelines
- Give technical support to operation manager in move production projects and other issues
- Secure optimal communication with suppliers, logistics providers, Operations Managers, Product Managers and Sales
- Ensure supply chain efficiency in collaboration with the rest of the Supply Chain team
Based on the magnificent coast in Norway our Ålesund offices are inhabited by professionals from all over the world. In the midst of fjords, mountains and art nouveau houses, we create products in the best interest of the child. The Innovation team today consists of more than 30 people, and they are all looking forward to having you onboard!
To learn more about Stokke, please visit www.stokke.com and for more information about Ålesund and its surroundings, read more on www.visitalesund.com
Stokke® is a Norwegian success story. Established in Ålesund in 1932,
Stokke® today exclusively devotes itself to developing products for
babies and young children, all designed in the best interest of the
child. Tripp Trapp®, our iconic highchair since 1972, is the most
important product. From this core we have expanded our portfolio and now
offer the most complete range of premium baby products globally.
Our unique and innovative solutions are sold worldwide. Stokke® is
focused on long-term growth, based on a strong, sustainable brand.
Located in Ålesund and Oslo, with offices in Europe, US and Asia, we can
also offer a truly international work environment. Since 2013 Stokke®
is owned by NXMH, a privately owned office from Korea.
ingeniør, prototyping, PLM, CAD, technical
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Andrea Lothe
- Management Consultant - Yapril AS
Parkgata 6, 6003 Ålesund
|Sist endret||20. okt. 2020 16:50|