Looking for an addition to our innovation team!
- Stokke AS
- Documentation Engineer
Are you super with PLM?
To drive the development of PLM Software System Teamcenter internally and to secure efficient and correct use of Stokke PLM system, we are now looking for a Documentation Engineer to join our innovation team! You will work actively with content management and support our various departments in their daily work through being our PLM superuser. Are you up for being super?
With every Stokke product comes a lot of information and specifications. Keeping track of, and using this information correctly is crucial, and this is where you come in. The rest of our innovation team members have different backgrounds and bring valuable contributions to all products. Your contribution will also be of great importance!
In addition to a bachelor or master's degree in engineering or IT, you will need experience with document handling using database systems to thrive in this job. Also, we want you to be:
- Experienced with PLM/PDM system applications, Teamcenter software is a plus (1-3 years)
- System and process focused
- A doer who can work independently and in a strong cross disciplinary team
- Full of initiative and confidence
- Experienced in product development, as a plus
- Strong in communication skills and advocate of Teamcenter
- Good at communicating, with fluent English
- Support the product development team in managing technical documentation in our PLM software, such as:
- Troubleshooting malfunctions. Escalate to ICT/ Vendors if necessary
- Lead Teamcenter development tasks
- Cross department communication
- Content management in our PLM Software, such as:
- Item number management
- Documentation control and workflow management
- Structure management in Teamcenter, such as:
- Support for building and maintaining product structure into Teamcenter
- Teamcenter guidance, training and coaching
- Policing and overview of status and health of Items
Based on the magnificent coast in Norway our Ålesund offices are inhabited by professionals from all over the world. In the midst of fjords, mountains and art nouveau houses, we create products in the best interest of the child. The Innovation team today consists of more than 30 people, and they are all looking forward to having you onboard!
To learn more about Stokke, please visit www.stokke.com and for more information about Ålesund and its surroundings, read more on www.visitalesund.com
Stokke® is a Norwegian success story. Established in Ålesund in 1932,
Stokke® today exclusively devotes itself to developing products for
babies and young children, all designed in the best interest of the
child. Tripp Trapp®, our iconic highchair since 1972, is the most
important product. From this core we have expanded our portfolio and now
offer the most complete range of premium baby products globally.
Our unique and innovative solutions are sold worldwide. Stokke® is
focused on long-term growth, based on a strong, sustainable brand.
Located in Ålesund and Oslo, with offices in Europe, US and Asia, we can
also offer a truly international work environment. Since 2013 Stokke®
is owned by NXMH, a privately owned office from Korea.
ingeniør, PLM, teamcenter, system, structure
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Andrea Lothe
- Management Consultant - Yapril AS
Parkgata 6, 6003 Ålesund
|Sist endret||20. okt. 2020 16:49|