Project Logistics Coordinator
- Kongsberg Maritime CM AS
- Project Logistics Coordinator
Our Deck Machinery and Motion Control division owns, develops and delivers world class handling solutions, with focus on system solutions and integration driving increased efficiency in our customers' operations. The division is responsible for product and technology development, supply chain operations and project delivery for all Kongsberg Maritimes winches and handling solutions.
An exciting opportunity has arisen as Project Logistics Coordinator, reporting to Stephan Skogen, Planning Manager DMMC. In this role, you will hold a central role as a part of the Delivery team in DMMC with a strong link to all other functions in DMMC, incl. our manufacturing sites. A recent review of KONGSBERGs logistics solution has led to a change of strategic direction from 4PL to a 3PL solution, underpinning the need for key competence locally.
As Project Logistics Coordinator you are responsible for ensuring good communication and optimal logistical flow related to project execution in DMMC. Having specific competence within logistics, you are a key source of information for a broad part of the organization, supporting everything from sales to delivery. Through a proactive nature and ability to find optimal solutions, you are contributing to a positive result for the company.
- Build ways of working of supporting the new strategic 3PL logistics solution for KONGSBERG
- Work within project teams to support timely execution of project related activities
- Contact point for specialist subjects such as Incoterms, EU VAT, import / export of goods, letter of credit, etc.
- Take lead on the customer invoicing process, ensuring correct data and timely execution.
- Handle project specific shipments from both internal and external supply chain.
- Stay updated on relevant rules and regulations
Qualifications and experience
- Logistical and / or commercial education on bachelor level, and/or minimum 5 year relevant experience.
- Special engagement and insight within the subject of international transport and logistics is considered a prerequisite.
- Knowledge and experience using IT tools and ERP
- Experience related to creating and implementing routines and processes
You are able to
- act on own initiative, make things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
- demonstrate specialist knowledge and expertise in own area
- co-operate well with others, share knowledge, experience, information and support others in the pursuit of team goals
What we can offer you
With us, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment. We have flexible work hours and holiday arrangements in addition to a good pension and insurance scheme. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future.
Point of contact
Stephan Skogen + 47 416 11 102
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS through people, technology and dedication
Kongsberg Maritime is an international company with job opportunities worldwide. The company is a market leader in systems for positioning, surveying, navigation and automation. Important markets include countries with significant offshore and shipyard industries. We are determined to provide our customers with innovative and reliable marine electronics that ensure optimal operation at sea.
- 6270 Brattvåg
- Maritim og offshore,
- Olje og gass,
- Industri og produksjon
- Logistikk og lager / SCM og logistikk,
- Logistikk og lager,
Logistikk, Logistic, Export, Import, Project
|Sist endret||20. okt. 2020 14:57|