Are you ready to take the lead in Aker BP’s Enterprise Planning?
- Aker BP
- Enterprise Planning & Optimization Manager
As the business and technical environment becomes increasingly difficult to predict and adapt to, the importance of agile, effective planning grows. Integrated Planning is key to achieving operational excellence in Aker BP – and we are now looking for a talented and experienced Enterprise Planning & Optimization Manager.
We offer a unique possibility to manage a highly skilled team in a new department, with a mandate that is top priority at executive level in Aker BP. We are highly motivated in achieving our goals, and we have fun at work. We have a strong focus on development, and for the right candidate we can offer an exciting future in the company!
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- You will manage a team of highly skilled planners using real time information & analytics, collaborative technology and integration of multiple expertise across disciplines to optimize company activity plans.
- You will be responsible for a plan that aligns Aker BP’s priorities, from business planning through activity planning, and activity scheduling.
- You will improve safety, prevent accidents and work stoppages, and boost the efficiency of operations and resources.
- You will deliver cost synergies through coordinating plan independencies across business functions and assets.
- You will always ensure that the plan is optimized and take the overall cost picture into account for relevant capacities.
- You will lay the foundation for demand planning by ensuring that plans are ready for implementation before resources are allocated. This will lead to optimal use of resources, including labor, materials and equipment.
- You will integrate different planning systems across Aker BP and suppliers to ensure a seamless Integrated Plan.
Competence and experience:
- Relevant experience from complex organizations, preferably within other industries, and a proven track record of enterprise planning and data-enabled decision-making processes
- Excellent knowledge of enterprise planning, quality processes and risk management
- Value chain understanding and experience from working across a myriad of disciplines
- Understanding of challenges within complicated logistics, e.g. aviation
- Knowledge of IT structures and architecture
- Leadership experience and ambition
- You have good influencing, presentation and communications skills as well as ability to interface with functional and asset leads.
- You hold people accountable to agreed goals and standards.
- You are energic and get things done.
- You cope well with problems, are resilient and you bounce back from setbacks.
- You’re a strong team player
Measured in production, Aker BP is one of the largest independent oil companies in Europe. We have a strong and balanced portfolio and are the operator of the Valhall, Ula, Ivar Asen, Alvheim and Skarv fields.
Integrated Operations (IO) is the integration of people, work processes and IT solutions to make data driven decisions in the planning and execution of enterprise operations. Integrated Planning is organized as part of Integrated Operations, and identified as a key to achieving operational excellence in Aker BP.
- 4020 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Forretningsutvikling og strategi,
integrated operations, enterprise planning, strategy
Spørsmål om stillingen
|Sist endret||23. okt. 2020 09:20|