Financial Controller with passion for sustainability
- Ducky AS
- Financial Controller with passion for sustainability
Ducky has spent the last six years developing an innovative climate engagement toolbox and is now ready to scale this in an international market. We are known for delivering awesome climate championships and are now expanding the toolbox together with Asplan Viak and TietoEvry. Core to this is creating a clear and impactful way to map out the emissions caused by citizen consumption in a region. This emission data will be based on census surveys, along with living data from banks, energy companies, food retailers, and so on. All of which will be displayed on a public-facing online 'citizen portal'.
This shifter article (https://shifter.no/nyheter/miljostartupens-nye-storprosjekt-bruker-bankkontoen-til-a-beregne-klimautslippene-til-den-enkelte/192483) wrote about the project recently.
We're doing this because we need full emissions data in order to have a realistic chance of reducing our global emissions to meet UN targets. If this sounds interesting, read on!
We are now looking for an experienced financial controller, to undertake aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecast preparation, as well as the development of internal control policies and procedures. As this is most likely not a full-time position we also want you to contribute to other areas of the company which could include project management, business development or sales.
Is this you?
- You are self-driven with a proven working experience as a financial controller
- Team player – that enjoys working with and learning from others with a different skill set than you
- You share our passion for sustainability and our values
- You have a thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures in Norway
- You have strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- You are experienced in Tripletex, excel, and other financial tools/procedures
- You have excellent administration skills ensuring quality control over financial transactions and reporting
- You have experience in project management, business development, and/or B2B sales
- You believe you would thrive in a self-organized environment
- You are knowledgeable, humble, and love to empower others
- You are open-minded to a new way of organizing a company and financial decision making
Your responsibility and tasks as a Financial Controller at Ducky: Managing accounting operations including billing, support month-end, and year-end close accounting process, liquidity management, and budgeting
- Financial reporting to a board of directors, investors, research projects, annual reports, and project budgeting
- Delivering and analyzing key financial information and metrics that will drive improved decision-making and increase economic value
- Understand the corporate vision and drive actions aligned with the vision
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Support for business and partnership contracts
- Pension/salary and employment conditions with relevance to finances
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Internationalization: Support and help manage compliance with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings in international markets
- Share the responsibility with your colleagues to make sure that Ducky is developed and ran in a sustainable way on a day-to-day basis
- Be a good colleague! :)
We can offer you:
- Colleagues that are forward-thinking and bold
- A work environment where we believe in you - both as an expert and a human!
- Meaningful tasks and cutting-edge technology
- Great lunches!
- 1 hour daily self-development time
- Flexible work hours and place. You work when and where you work best, as long as you collaborate well with others
- Fixed self-set salary, pension, insurance, and holiday agreements, including 5 weeks vacation and flexibility to take periods of unpaid leave
- You become a leader and can have a significant influence on how we operate
- An engaging, loving, and growing workplace with around 25 colleagues, mostly in Norway, but some working remotely from the U.K. and France.
- Looooots of nationalities and an amazing culture where we are all leaders! :)
Interested? Apply on Teamtailor
Ducky offer the world’s most sophisticated carbon emissions reduction platform, which let organizations quickly and easily set up challenges for their employees, students and customers. We provide a full suite of tools to help individuals, organizations and schools monitor, learn about and improve their carbon footprint.
Sustainability, Environment, Finance, Business development, Project management
|Sist endret||26. okt. 2020 15:35|