Account manager with a passion for sustainability
- Ducky AS
- Account manager with a passion for sustainability
Ducky is developing an automated citizen climate engagement toolbox together with Asplan Viak and TietoEvry. This is our biggest investment since Ducky was founded in 2014. Core to this is creating a clear and impactful way to map out the emissions caused by citizen consumption in a region. This emission data will be based on census surveys, along with living data from banks, energy companies, food retailers, and so on. All of which will be displayed on a public-facing online 'citizen portal'.
This shifter article (https://shifter.no/nyheter/miljostartupens-nye-storprosjekt-bruker-bankkontoen-til-a-beregne-klimautslippene-til-den-enkelte/192483) wrote about the project recently.
We're doing this because we need full emissions data in order to have a realistic chance of reducing our global emissions to meet UN targets. If this sounds interesting, read on!
As an Account manager in the API (data sharing) segment, you will be a key resource in our sales and business development group and in our API team to ensure that we can scale our tools both nationally and globally.
You will communicate and educate top management in banks, energy companies, etc. to convince them that their biggest impact can be achieved through influencing their customers. You will also be an integrated resource in our development team and in communication with key distribution and development partners.
Is this you?
- You like to get things done and love to talk to businesses about how we can help them influence their customers
- You like to uncover customer needs and communicate/develop these together with our development team
- You are excited to iterate/develop business models for scaling our products through various channels/stakeholders in an international market
- You are systematic, self-driven, and like to set and nail sales goals
- You do have solid experience and/or network within the bank- / energy sectors
- You do share our passion for sustainability and our values
- Team player – that enjoys working with and learning from others with a different skill set than you
- You can bring B2B sales knowledge and know-how to our team
- You have experience with project management
- You believe you would strive in a self-organized environment
- You are knowledgeable, humble, and love to empower others
Your responsibility and tasks as a sales and business developer
- Sell our API tools directly, primarily to banks and energy companies in Norway, and later internationally and potentially to other sectors
- Collaborate well with marketing and engagement teams in Ducky to ensure an excellent product and brand alignment
- Be part of educating our customers to understand the use and value
- Manage and train distribution partners
- Transfer knowledge and needs from customers to our development team
- Contribute valuable insights to help improve our business model
- Acquire qualified customer leads using all available methods: phone, participation in exhibitions, events, presentations, emails, social media
- Keeping other Ducks informed at all times of the current sales status by making full use of our Hubspot CRM tool
- Bring the whole you to work! Maybe you enjoy writing, training colleagues, or dabble in code? You are free to join other expert groups/projects and use your skills to the fullest
We can offer you:
- Colleagues that are forward-thinking and bold
- A work environment where we believe in you - both as an expert and a human!
- Meaningful tasks and cutting-edge technology
- Great lunches!
- 1 hour daily self-development time
- Flexible work hours and place. You work when and where you work best, as long as you collaborate well with others
- Fixed self-set salary, pension, insurance, and holiday agreements, including 5 weeks vacation and flexibility to take periods of unpaid leave
- You become a leader and can have a significant influence on how we operate
- An engaging, loving, and growing workplace with around 25 colleagues, mostly in Norway, but some working remotely from the U.K. and France.
- Looooots of nationalities and an amazing culture where we are all leaders! :)
Interested? Apply on Teamtailor
Ducky offer the world’s most sophisticated carbon emissions reduction platform, which let organizations quickly and easily set up challenges for their employees, students and customers. We provide a full suite of tools to help individuals, organizations and schools monitor, learn about and improve their carbon footprint.
Sales, Business development, Environment, Sustainability, B2B
|Sist endret||17. nov. 2020 15:42|