Join us in building Norway's first battery cell factory
- Freyr AS
- Executive Assistant
The Executive Assistant will perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our company’s senior-level managers.
The Executive Assistant’s responsibilities include managing calendars, making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have strong time management skills and be able to take initiative, acting without guidance.
You will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to executive managers whose time is at a premium.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Track daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
- Act as an office manager by, amongst other tasks, keeping up with office supply inventory
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Organize and maintain the office filing system
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Proven analytical and problem solving abilities
- Takes personal responsibility
- Commercial mindset
- Thrives in start-up environment
- to CFO
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer the right candidate an important role in developing Norway's first battery cell production facilities.
Energy storage is an important key to the world's switch to a sustainable, green economy. Freyr is a frontrunner in Europe's rush to build capacity in battery production. A shift from fossil fuel to electricity-from-renewables could deliver 75 - 90% of the CO2 emission reductions required.
Freyr has to move fast. The world needs both battery cells now, and ever better battery cells in the future. With us you will learn a lot and a lot will be expected of you. We aim to pick high performers that will slot in immediately.
FREYR is a Norwegian company in the process of developing, financing, constructing and operating 2 + 32 GWh annual capacity worth of lithium-ion based battery cell facilities and a 600 MW wind park in the municipalities of Rana and Nesna in Nordland, Norway.
The company will supply sustainably produced, cost competitive battery cells to the rapidly growing market for electric vehicles and energy storage in Europe and globally, as well as develop other markets within the segments of marine transportation, aviation and offshore oil through cluster-based R&D initiatives with leading Norwegian and European institutions and companies.
For more information, see our home page
- Philip Pedersensv 11, 1366 Lysaker
- Industri og produksjon,
- Kraft og energi
- Kontor og administrasjon / Personlig assistent,
- Kontor og administrasjon,
- Kontor og administrasjon / Sekretær
|Sist endret||25. okt. 2020 00:00|