Join us in building Norway's first battery cell factory
- Freyr AS
- Project Controls Analyst
The Analyst will provide Project Control support for all stages of FREYR project development.
The primary responsibility is to work closely with project managers to ensure that all project control processes run smoothly to support successful project execution in Freyr. This includes monitoring project progress and costs to ensure that it is within the confines of deadlines and budget limitations. More importantly, the role must be able to identify and manage risk, analyze variances, causes, and propose solutions and mitigations to finally arrive at updated forecast for project delivery.
However, since Freyr is a new company, growing at great speed, you must be prepared to assume responsibilities and perform tasks way beyond a typical project control mandate. The project control department provides our analytical and strategic skills to serve all parts of Freyr in our efforts to produce the most cost effective and environmentally friendly batteries in the world. This is a high paced and dynamic environment, requiring a motivated and flexible attitude. You will be expected to work without set frames and guidelines, and we hope to see that attitude expressed in your application.
The standard Project Control responsibilities are listed below:
- Cost Management estimates
- Project Cost with certain level of accuracy at each phase.
- Base estimate, Contingency and Project Reserve
- Business case evaluation and comparison of alternatives
- Cost management control
- Monitor and forecast
- Current Control Estimate reviews
- Cost risk analysis
- Time Management
- Develop: Project Master Schedule & Baseline Schedule
- Monitor: Earned Value Analysis and monitoring
- Forecast: Estimate future progress
- Project Reporting
- Status and forecast
- Management reports
- Risk Management
- Identify, analyse and manage project risk
- Create and update project risk register
- Change Management
- Define project change and assess its impact
- Approval process and communication of project changes
- Provide record and traceability of all project changes
- Document management
- Manage document flow and storage
- Ensure compliance with information governance requirements
- Master’s degree
- 2-5 years’ experience from consulting, project control role or other relevant role in large project execution.
- Experience with management reporting and support
- Working knowledge of MS Office and project systems (scheduling, cost and document management) is advantageous
- Proven analytical and problem solving abilities, documented with a cognitive test
We want to hire talent with some experience. The best way for us to document talent is through a cognitive test.
- Takes personal responsibility
- Commercial mindset
- Thrives in start-up environment
- Creates structure
- to Head of Project Control
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer the right candidate an important role in developing Norway's first battery cell production facilities.
Energy storage is an important key to the world's switch to a sustainable, green economy. Freyr is a frontrunner in Europe's rush to build capacity in battery production. A shift from fossil fuel to electricity-from-renewables could deliver 75 - 90% of the CO2 emission reductions required.
Freyr has to move fast. The world needs both battery cells now, and ever better battery cells in the future. With us you will learn a lot and a lot will be expected of you. We aim to pick high performers that will slot in immediately.
Oslo or Mo i Rana. The emphasis will be on Mo i Rana during project execution
FREYR is a Norwegian company in the process of developing, financing, constructing and operating 2+32 GWh annual capacity worth of lithium-ion based battery cell facilities and a 600 MW wind park in the municipalities of Rana and Nesna in Nordland, Norway.
The company will supply sustainably produced, cost competitive battery cells to the rapidly growing market for electric vehicles and energy storage in Europe and globally, as well as develop other markets within the segments of marine transportation, aviation and offshore oil through cluster-based R&D initiatives with leading Norwegian and European institutions and companies.
For more information, see our home page
- Nytorget 1, 8622 Mo i Rana
- Industri og produksjon,
- Kraft og energi
- Forretningsutvikling og strategi
reporting, risk, cost management, project, analyse
|Sist endret||20. nov. 2020 18:48|