Join us in building Norway's first battery cell factory
- Freyr AS
- Group Controller
The Group Controller shall develop and oversee a system of financial operations in compliance with the highest standards to internal control over financial reporting. He or she shall ensure that generally accepted accounting standards are applied and that all disclosure requirements are met in the external financial reporting. The Group Controller shall ensure an efficient business intelligence system and provide high quality management reporting services.
- Develop and direct the company’s accounting and financial reporting department
- Develop and maintain a system of external financial reporting in compliance with applicable accounting standards and disclosure requirements
- Develop and maintain a system of internal controls in compliance with the highest standards
- Oversee and contribute to the preparation and filing of annual and quarterly reports
- Oversee and contribute to the preparation of management reports on a monthly basis
- Provide cross-functional support within the Finance department and across the organization relating to compliance, financing, business development, projects, operations etc.
- Provide support in setting up and running the accounting department in subsidiaries and JV companies according to group policies and procedures
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Accounting or directly related subject
- Certified public accountant
- Minimum 10 years of related experience
- Experience in public accounting, preferably including with a Big 4 firm
- Experience with publicly traded companies
- Proven analytical and problem solving abilities
- Takes personal responsibility
- Commercial mindset
- Thrives in start-up environment
- Creates structure
- to CFO
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer the right candidate an important role in developing Norway's first battery cell production facilities.
Energy storage is an important key to the world's switch to a sustainable, green economy. Freyr is a frontrunner in Europe's rush to build capacity in battery production. A shift from fossil fuel to electricity-from-renewables could deliver 75 - 90% of the CO2 emission reductions required.
Freyr has to move fast. The world needs both battery cells now, and ever better battery cells in the future. With us you will learn a lot and a lot will be expected of you. We aim to pick high performers that will slot in immediately.
FREYR is a Norwegian company in the process of developing, financing, constructing and operating 2+32 GWh annual capacity worth of lithium-ion based battery cell facilities and a 600 MW wind park in the municipalities of Rana and Nesna in Nordland, Norway.
The company will supply sustainably produced, cost competitive battery cells to the rapidly growing market for electric vehicles and energy storage in Europe and globally, as well as develop other markets within the segments of marine transportation, aviation and offshore oil through cluster-based R&D initiatives with leading Norwegian and European institutions and companies.
For more information, see our home page
- Philip Pedersens vei 11, 1366 Lysaker
- Industri og produksjon,
- Kraft og energi
- Økonomi og regnskap / Controller
controller, accountant, konsernrapportering, rådgiver økonomi
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Richard Taylor
- VP HR
- Steffen Føreid
Philip Pedersens vei 11, 1366 Lysaker
|Sist endret||9. okt. 2020 18:50|