Head of Telia Towers Norway
- Telia Company Business, NO
- Head of Telia Towers Norway
Head of Telia Towers AS
Tower Project has been ongoing since 2016 and last year we were excited to finalize the full legal care-out of the Towers asset into three local Tower Cos which remains part of the country operations. Currently, our towers footprints are in Finland, Sweden and Norway with a total of 7300 assets. With a local CEO in each country, we are now looking for a new CEO of Telia Towers in Norway.
Your next big challenge?
The framework is done. Now is your time to implement and continue the work. It won’t be easy, but exciting and rewarding. We'll be there to guide and support you - in a home built on values, not rules, as you fulfill your dreams - responsible for your own results. We'll be there, as we bring the world closer. Together!
Your main responsibilities:
- set the new business model for Towers going forward in Norway
- part of the scope is to establish a new organization of Telia Towers Norway AS in line with the new business model.
- P/L responsibility and full operational responsibility of tower business in Norway and secure needed resources to meet the set targets.
- develop current business model and find new business opportunities and introduce new products to increase the profitability – increase turnover and efficiency.
- build an organization capable of running tower business successfully in Norway by recruiting other key roles in Telia Towers Norway AS own organization and agreeing with Telia Norway and subcontractors the other required resources.
- renegotiate the current reciprocal agreements with other mobile network operators.
As the CEO of Towers you have the overall responsibility for
- Asset owners
- Contract management
- Order & Delivery management
- Development of the passive tower equipment
Norway’s focus areas are:
- Scaling Nordic opportunities
- Digitalization of processes.
- MSA review and improvement
- Appoint team in Norway
You will report to Head of Network Deployment and be part of Telia Tower leader group.
Who are you?
You take ownership in everything you do and are ready to go the extra mile to see Telia Towers develop. You are seeking out opportunities to work with different people, you monitor the impact of your efforts and actively seek feedback on your actions. You know what it takes to handle complex and controversial negotiations, and are not afraid to bring up your opinions. Still, you remain humble and open-minded and strive to understand your surroundings.
We are looking for a business/thought leader. A strong business acumen is needed to understand how to collaborate with the customers and stakeholders, earn their trust as well as to understand how to set the new business model and framework for Towers Norway. Thought leadership is required to think outside the box and understand overall business impact of the different approaches.
Our Telia managers take part in our internal manager trainings to ensure you are equipped with the tools you need to perform at your very best.
Our ideal candidate has a mix of commercial mindset, telecom knowledge and deployment experience. However, we know that is a unique skillset and background, therefore we are looking for you who can tick off one or more of the boxes and have the motivation, abilities and drive to close the gaps. You identify your background and experience with either of the following:
- Experience from telecom, wholesale, contractual work and negotiations, business development/management.
- No experience from finance dept needed, but rather experience from working closely with finance to understand their need
- Experience from building and establishing new infrastructure (long term investments)
- Experience from driving change programs
Sounds interesting? Apply for the job! If any questions, please contact Head of Network Deployment Kristina Schults on +47 45002067 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to Telia – Home to you next big opportunity!
Everything we do is about bringing the world closer through technology. Our 20,000 talented colleagues serve millions of customers every day in one of the world’s most connected regions. We’re empowering people, companies and societies. This is our business. Our passion. Our home. Welcome to Telia, the home of your next big opportunity and a place where everyone can be themselves with equal access to opportunities.
- Oslo, 0484 Oslo
- IT utvikling,
|Sist endret||29. okt. 2020 23:32|