Join us in building Norway's first battery cell factory
- Freyr AS
- Treasury and Finance Analyst
The Treasury and Finance Analyst will be responsible for organizing, executing and controlling financial planning activities and ensuring good visibility of liquidity and capital needs in the company. He or she will also be responsible for providing high quality support in decision-making processes and funding and corporate finance transactions. The Treasury and Finance Analyst will be a trusted business partner for the wider organization.
- Develop and maintain a system of financial modelling in the company
- Develop and maintain a system of liquidity forecasting in the company
- Organize, execute and control an efficient ESG reporting system
- Analyze financial and operational results, perform variance analysis, identify trends and make recommendations for improvements
- Provide business development support and be a trusted adviser to the wider organization on financial matters
- Create high quality supporting documentation to management in decision-making processes
- Develop and execute financial market risk mitigating strategies (fx, interest rates etc)
- Maintain up-to-date technical knowledge of financial instruments, market conditions and trends and be an advisor to management
- Provide support in executing financing and corporate transactions
- Manage bank accounts including the opening and closing of accounts, KYC requirements, etc.
- Conduct benchmarking analysis and market research to support internal financial analysis
- Manage debt and equity related payments
- Provide support in investor relation activities
- Manage inter-company financing transactions
- 1 to 5 or more years of business, finance or other relevant experience
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Statistics or Science
- Candidates with an MBA preferred
- Proven analytical and problem solving abilities, documented with a cognitive test
We want to hire talent with some experience. The best way for us to document talent is through a cognitive test.
- Takes personal responsibility
- Commercial mindset
- Thrives in start-up environment
- Creates structure
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer the right candidate an important role in developing Norway's first battery cell production facilities.
Energy storage is an important key to the world's switch to a sustainable, green economy. Freyr is a frontrunner in Europe's rush to build capacity in battery production. A shift from fossil fuel to electricity-from-renewables could deliver 75 - 90% of the CO2 emission reductions required.
Freyr has to move fast. The world needs both battery cells now, and ever better battery cells in the future. With us you will learn a lot and a lot will be expected of you. We aim to pick high performers that will slot in immediately.
FREYR is a Norwegian company in the process of developing, financing, constructing and operating 2+32 GWh annual capacity worth of lithium-ion based battery cell facilities and a 600 MW wind park in the municipalities of Rana and Nesna in Nordland, Norway.
The company will supply sustainably produced, cost competitive battery cells to the rapidly growing market for electric vehicles and energy storage in Europe and globally, as well as develop other markets within the segments of marine transportation, aviation and offshore oil through cluster-based R&D initiatives with leading Norwegian and European institutions and companies.
For more information, see our home page
- Philip Pedersens vei 11, 1366 Lysaker
- Industri og produksjon,
- Kraft og energi
- Forretningsutvikling og strategi,
- Økonomi og regnskap
planlegging, prognose, Banking, modellering, likviditet
|Sist endret||20. nov. 2020 19:04|