- Graphic Designer
Work has changed drastically for most of us this year. What does this mean for collaboration today, and how will it change the way we collaborate in the future?
At Huddly, we make intelligent cameras to make everyone feel included in video meetings. Huddly products span the physical and digital worlds and, besides a classic graphical user interface, use artificial intelligence to define the next generation of interaction and collaboration tools. You will help us develop a visual design language and a brand that represents these values, tools, and new experiences.
As Graphic Designer, you will own our visual identity and contribute to further evolving our brand language across various surfaces. These surfaces include physical products, user interfaces, the web and applications, printed materials, packaging, and more. Working closely with other design practices such as UX and Industrial Design, you will help shape and develop how we represent Huddly through fonts, colors, graphics, photos, videos, and more.
You are passionate about typography, layout composition, and graphic design craft. You are detail-oriented and obsessed with simplicity and consistency. You have a good understanding of user interface, interaction, and UX design. You are a team player and collaborate well with other designers and engineers. Interest in fields such as animation, motion design, photography, or other areas is a plus. Design is highly valued at Huddly, and we encourage you to challenge the status quo and be radically creative.
Our team members combine great visual sense and user empathy, with a deep understanding of the subtle nuance that makes a complex product feel simple and intuitive.
Are you someone who loves solving complex tasks and thrives in an environment with significant room for autonomy, self-development, and creativity? We’d love to hear from you! Send us your CV, resume, and some of your work.
- A flexible and fun working environment where there is plenty of room to define your own path
- The ability to define your own work tasks, shape your own work environment, and contribute strategically
- The chance to join a team composed of world-class hardware engineers, software developers, designers, and machine learning experts working together on cutting-edge technology
- An international and vibrant office environment where skill, knowledge, and humor are appreciated and personal development is encouraged
- A healthy work/life balance (not required, but strongly encouraged)
- Flexible work hours, and a flexible work-from-home scheme
- An inclusive work environment; we encourage people from all walks of life to apply
Founded in Oslo, Norway in 2013, Huddly builds tools for teams – powerful products and features that use AI to enable team collaboration. Huddly combines Scandinavian-designed hardware, software, and AI to create cameras that bring artificial intelligence into the meeting room. Learn more at www.huddly.com.
- Karenslyst allé 51, 0279 Oslo
- IT - maskinvare,
- Design / Grafisk,
- Design / Illustrasjon,
- Design / Web
design, digital designer, produktdesign, layout, industridesign
|Sist endret||18. nov. 2020 16:08|