Join us in building Norway's first battery cell factory
- Freyr AS
- Senior Contracts Advisor
A Senior Contracts Advisor is needed to develop strategies, tender, negotiate, award and manage EPC contracts to deliver Freyr Pilot and Fast Track Projects.
- Responsible for the delivery of large EPC packages in line with the project requirements.
- Manages the procurement process, complies with contractual terms and provides commercial management of EPC & Major Capital Projects contracts.
- Comply with procurement procedures
- Offer Compliance and Governance Support to Department (Project Director & Operations)
- Management of Contracting and Tendering Systems and ERP System
- Establish Contract strategies
- Prepare Pre-Qualifications
- Prepare ITT Packages
- Tender Evaluation
- Recommendation to Award
- Contract Management/ Contractor Performance Management
- Contract Close Out and Lessons Learned
- Minimum of 5 years practical experience in a procurement role including:
- Experience in a role supporting supply chain operations
- Experience in tendering, negotiating and management of EPC or projects contracts
- Knowledge of supplier performance management.
- Experience working with Target Cost contracts
- Working knowledge of manufacturing systems, operations and technology
- CIPS Chartership
- Relevant university degree
- Fluent in English
- Proven problem solving abilities
- Takes personal responsibility
- Commercial mindset
- Thrives in start-up environment
- Creates structure
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer the right candidate an important role in developing Norway's first battery cell production facilities.
Energy storage is an important key to the world's switch to a sustainable, green economy. Freyr is a frontrunner in Europe's rush to build capacity in battery production. A shift from fossil fuel to electricity-from-renewables could deliver 75 - 90% of the CO2 emission reductions required.
Freyr has to move fast. The world needs both battery cells now, and ever better battery cells in the future. With us you will learn a lot and a lot will be expected of you. We aim to pick high performers that will slot in immediately.
Oslo. Mo i Rana a possible alternative
FREYR is a Norwegian company in the process of developing, financing, constructing and operating 2+32 GWh annual capacity worth of lithium-ion based battery cell facilities and a 600 MW wind park in the municipalities of Rana and Nesna in Nordland, Norway.
The company will supply sustainably produced, cost competitive battery cells to the rapidly growing market for electric vehicles and energy storage in Europe and globally, as well as develop other markets within the segments of marine transportation, aviation and offshore oil through cluster-based R&D initiatives with leading Norwegian and European institutions and companies.
For more information, see our home page
- Philip Pedersens vei 11,, 1366 Lysaker
- Industri og produksjon,
- Kraft og energi
- Forretningsutvikling og strategi,
Kontrakter, forbybar energi, Supply chain, EPC, Tendering
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Richard Taylor
- VP HR
- Jonathon Milne
- Head of Contracts and Procurement
Philip Pedersens vei 11,, 1366 Lysaker
|Sist endret||9. okt. 2020 19:01|