SIM /e-SIM Specialist
- SIM /e-SIM Specialist
Have a passion for e-SIM and want to grow knowledge and ability to work with the latest and greatest?
The Advanced core services team is responsible for all complex telecom services provided by ice, such as B2B solutions, Messaging, Roaming, Terminal etc. With our brand new 4G/5G network, ice is pioneering the exploration of the use of e-SIM. We aim to always be first movers in providing new technology and services to our clients. We are therefore looking for you who are seeking responsibility and wants to grow into our e-SIM guru.
We want you to claim the position as our go to person with all technical things about e-SIM. Thus, you will be in the frontline exploring what e-SIM can do for our clients. You will be working closely with a team of advanced core experts. You will solve the following tasks:
- Profile specification and Testing of SIM profiles
- Pre-provisioning of SIM profiles in OTA platform
- Commercial approval of SIM batches (Multi-IMSI, BankId etc.)
- Test and verification of SIM applets
- Profile specification and Testing of periodic OTA update files (updates for international roaming)
- Operational (drift) ownership of OTA-DM platform
- Part of on-call duty schedule for Advanced Core Services team
Mobile Terminals, MBB (Mobile BroadBand)
- Functional and Regression testing of mobile handsets. Testing of MBB firmwares
- Rollout of new services with OEM (VoWiFi/VoLTE/eSIM, Emergency Services/AML etc.)
- Technical issue resolution ownership and coordination with vendors and service providers
Experience and Qualifications
The ideal candidate should have practical experience with:
- SIM-configuration and profiling for OTA Platform
- Knowledge of 3GPP/GSMA standards
- Knowledge of SIM-applets.
- Education within telecom is preferred
- Master English with full professional proficiency, and ability to master Norwegian is preferred
What can you expect from us
Ice works continuously to become Norway’s greatest place to work. Therefore, you can expect to become part of a company that:
- Builds a brand new, Nokia 4G/5G based telecom network that enables us to bring the latest technology to the market in the blink of an eye
- We offer an Activity Based Workplace in brand new offices, designed for this way of working
- A collaborative environment that fosters teamwork across the organisation. We embrace creativity and development, and we don’t want to bind up your days in reporting
- A great level of freedom to act, with short lines of decision and backing from your leader
- Daily healthy 2 o’clock snack
- ice awards and other social activities
We look forward to hearing from you
In this assignment we are partnering with Mercuri Urval, specialists in Executive Search, Professional Recruitment and Talent Advisory.
Send your resume no later than 02.11.2020.
For additional information please contact Vitesh Aggarwal, Advanced Core Service Manager, +4748318305 or Engagement Manager Thomas Holme, +47 97559027 or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Every day 600 000 Norwegians use ice mobile network to call, surf, snap and text. Since 2009, ice has provided unique coverage for mobile broadband, and in 2015 ice became Norway’s third full scale mobile operator. We are the fastest growing telecom company in Europe, and we build Norway’s most modern mobile network.
Since 2018 we have been part of Great Place to Work. Our clear goal is to become the best employer, who employ the most satisfied employees. Together we want to be a unique and different mobile operator, fighting for ice to become the most recommended company!
- Nydalsveien 18b, 0484 Oslo
- IT utvikling / IT-sikkerhet,
- IT utvikling / Utvikler (generell)
telecom, mobile, e-sim, telco, ice
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Vitesh Aggarwal
- 483 18 305
Nydalsveien 18b, 0484 Oslo
|Sist endret||7. okt. 2020 16:21|