- Head Energy Consulting
- Mechanical Engineer - Compressor Specialist
On behalf of one of our clients, we are looking for Mechanical Engineer - Compressor Specialist
• Follow-up contractor’s internal multidiscipline interface co-ordination
• Identify and arrange for necessary verification activities
• Obtain relevant design and operation experience from similar projects and installations in production
• Push and challenge contractors on schedule, deliveries, documents and cost - "design to cost"
• Push and challenge contractors to ensure sound system design and system integrity
• Secure technical integrity and barriers in design and execution, and identify and address risks/concerns
• Establish plans for risk based follow up regarding contract follow up strategy and experience from other projects
• Review and implement internal requirements to assess their effect on the project
• Drive engineering efficiency within own discipline
• Establish regular contact with contractor discipline responsible
• Liaise with stakeholders as applicable (TI, operations ++)
• Ensure zero accidents and a high ethical standard
• Contribute to a good working environment
• Ensure that the discipline is integrated and coordinated with other project disciplines.
• Ensure implementation of HSE in design.
• General follow up of Mechanical design, both for rotating and static equipment. Special focus on compressor scope.
• Clarification of Shutdown Scope (equipment or RS stop scope)
• Monitoring of the contractor’s study activities such as budget enquiries, clarifications with suppliers, technical requirements, budget quotations
• Review of study report, master equipment
-Follow-up contractor’s internal multidiscipline interface co-ordination on issues affecting mechanical design
- At least 8 years’ experience from engineering within the mechanical discipline in major offshore oil/gas projects.
- Experience in the Company’s project management systems and governing documents is preferred
- Good knowledge to both static and rotating mechanical equipment, especially compressors systems
- Master or Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Knowledge of the Åsgaard installations, especially Åsgaard B is preferred
In Head Energy you get:
- Permanent- or project employment with the best conditions.
- Access to the industry´s most exciting job opportunities
- Personal follow-up, mentoring and career guidance
- A large variety of project opportunities
- Good pension- and insurance schemes
- A pleasant and positive work environment
- Access to both specific and general courses.
Head Energy - This is our history
To get notified when new jobs are posted on our website, please follow the link and subscribe to our job-alert service: https://headenergy.no/career/
Head Energy uses a straightforward and user-friendly recruitment management system. By adding your CV or LinkedIn-profile, you will be able to apply for our open positions by the push of a single button. Keeping your profile updated increases the possibility of us matching your competence to suitable jobs.
Head Energy is an engineering and consulting company providing a wide range of services and products to civil engineering- and offshore industries within multiple sectors, hereunder Oil & Gas, Renewables and Infrastructure. Head Energy has more than 400 employees working for highly rated clients and has offices in Bergen (HQ), Stavanger, Oslo, Esbjerg (DK) and Krakow (PL).
We live by our core values: Responsible | Honest | Inclusive | Innovative. Our vision is to bring you one step ahead.
Oil and Gas, Mechanical, Compressor, Compressors, Mechanical engineering
Spørsmål om stillingen
|Sist endret||24. sep. 2020 17:42|