MECHANICAL ENGINEER - COMPRESSOR SPECIALIST - PROJECTS
- MDE Norway AS
- MECHANICAL ENGINEER - COMPRESSOR SPECIALIST - PROJECTS
- Follow-up contractor’s internal multidiscipline interface co-ordination
- Identify and arrange for necessary verification activities
- Obtain relevant design and operation experience from similar projects and installations in production
- Push and challenge contractors on schedule, deliveries, documents and cost - “design to cost”
- Push and challenge contractors to ensure sound system design and system integrity
- Secure technical integrity and barriers in design and execution, and identify and address risks/concerns
- Establish plans for risk based follow up regarding contract follow up strategy and experience from other projects
- Review and implement internal requirements to assess their effect on the project
- Drive engineering efficiency within own discipline
- Establish regular contact with contractor discipline responsible
- Liaise with stakeholders as applicable (TI, operations ++)
- Ensure zero accidents and a high ethical standard
- Contribute to a good working environment
- Ensure that the discipline is integrated and coordinated with other project disciplines.
- Ensure implementation of HSE in design.
- Ensure that the discipline work is based on Company values; Courageous, Open, Collaborative and Caring.
- General follow up of Mechanical design, both for rotating and static equipment. Special focus on compressor scope.
- Clarification of Shutdown Scope (equipment or RS stop scope)
- Monitoring of the contractor’s study activities such as budget enquiries, clarifications with suppliers, technical requirements, budget quotations
- Review of study report, master equipment
- Follow-up contractor’s internal multidiscipline interface co-ordination on issues affecting mechanical design
- At least 8 years’ experience from engineering within the mechanical discipline in major offshore oil/gas projects.
- Experience in the Company’s project management systems and governing documents is preferred
- Good knowledge to both static and rotating mechanical equipment, especially compressors systems
- Master or Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- English and Norwegian
DUE DATE: 02.10.2020
LOCATION: STJØRDAL, NORWAY
DURATION: 01.11.2020 - 31.08.2021
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
MECHANICAL, INGENIØR, PROSJEKT, MEKANISK, ENGINEER
|Sist endret||3. okt. 2020 00:16|