Looking for a brilliant Data Visualisation Analyst - in Oslo, Trondheim, Denver (CO) or remote
- Data Visualisation Analyst
We aggregate and combine data from all available shopper touchpoints available both through physical channels at our client's shopping centers and through digital channels managed by Placewise or from third-party partners. The industry is quickly evolving and adopting more advanced technology solutions such as e-commerce and other communication channels for shoppers based on technology innovations provided by Placewise.
WE HAVE NO CORPORATE DRONES HERE. Our executive team encourages individuality, an entrepreneurial spirit, and provides opportunity for big thinkers who want to make a difference.
We are looking for a creative individual to build world-class data visualizations for our ever-evolving client and internal demands. We are looking for someone that can create value-added data analysis within our client platform to show crucial insights for decision making. We have a range of complex customer journeys derived from the loyalty clubs we run for our clients through to e-commerce and operational products operated by our clients.
You must have a flair for making complex data give high impact easy to understand answers that highlight trends and variations within our data. We are creating a complex Business Intelligence suite for our clients within the global shopping center industry and this is a unique opportunity to work at the cutting edge of a global industry within analytics that will add massive value to the industry.
Reports to Head of Analysis in Oslo, Norway - but the position can also be located in of our other offices in Trondheim, Denver, Colorado or remote.
Key areas of responsibility:
• Maintaining current reporting solution within Power BI
• Data analysis and development of reports for business clients
• Data visualization and modeling
• Develop innovative ways of presenting internal and external data sources for maximum impact
• Work with internal departments in developing how we present our data to clients
• Share best practice with global analytical resources
You will fit in perfectly if you:
• Have relevant education within IT, mathematics, engineering, economics, or similar
• With a minimum 2 years experience in a similar position
• Have experience with Power BI and DAX
• Have experience with SQL databases, preferably Amazon Redshift
• Have experience with data integrations using REST API procedures - this is a plus
• Are outgoing and dynamic
• Are happy working across departments and companies
• Are self going and forward-leaning
• Are fluent in written and verbal English + Norwegian is an advantage
• Identify with our values: Value-Creating, Reliable and Innovative
• Like working in an agile and friendly environment
Are you a good fit for our team?
We`d love to hear from you - please send us your application and CV and we`ll be in touch.
Placewise (former Boostcom) is a world leading proptech company serving more than 1000 shopping centres globally.
Together with our clients, we have been driving the digital transformation of the retail real estate industry in some of the most competitive markets in Europe. Through the optimal combination of strategy, technology and execution our clients have been able to create world-leading results that have a proven and direct impact on their business.
We were founded in the year 2000, and ever since we on boarded our first shopping centre clients in 2004 our focus has remained the same, to help shopping centres convert their physical shoppers into long-lasting digital relationships.
Our Customer Data Platform purposely built for shopping centers enables the safe collection of consumer data across all digital touchpoints into a single database. This allows for shopper activation and insights unparalleled in the industry. We are proud to say that our platform The Mall Performance Cloud today is the most advanced data management, marketing automation and loyalty platform made especially for shopping destinations.
We have locations in Europe (6 locations), Americas (Denver, CO) and APAC (3 locations) with approximately 125 employees
Under new management and financial backing the company started it`s global expansion in 2016. We are currently majority owned by two venture funds, and we also have Private Equity and Private Office on our shareholders list.
- UNIVERSITETSGATA 10, 0164 Oslo
- Markedsføring og annonsering
Data-analyst, POWER_BI, Business-Intelligence, Data-visualization
Spørsmål om stillingen
UNIVERSITETSGATA 10, 0164 Oslo
|Sist endret||17. okt. 2020 00:18|