Are you our new Head of Business Analysis
- Head of Business Analysis
We aggregate and combine data from all available shopper touchpoints available both through physical channels at our client's shopping centers and through digital channels managed by Placewise or from third-party partners.
The industry is quickly evolving and adopting more advanced technology solutions such as e-commerce and other communication channels for shoppers based on technology innovations provided by Placewise.
WE HAVE NO CORPORATE DRONES HERE. Our executive team encourages individuality, an entrepreneurial spirit, and provides opportunity for big thinkers who want to make a difference.
We are currently looking for a highly intelligent and creative analytical thinker to lead and evolve our analytical department and cross-company collaboration groups.
You will be the product owner of this highly strategic area managing analytical resources directly and providing thought leadership to our regional teams and supporting the priorities of our data processing teams located in Krakow.
We are looking for someone with an inquisitive mind who will constantly look for new value and insights in the data we have, prioritize new data to collect, and bring those insights to add real business value to our clients.
You will be looking for a high impact role within a data-driven business and have the interpersonal skills to work directly with client-facing departments, product development teams and directly with clients.
Key areas of responsibility:
• Directly manage a Data Visualisation Analyst (Power BI/ MSSQL developer)
• Product owner for Business Intelligence including matrix line to local Business Intelligence teams
• Support the prioritization of the Data Processing team in Krakow
• Run the Business Intelligence forum already in place to priorities BI & Reporting development
• Participate in scoping out use cases for data, reporting, and analytics
• Drive initiatives for maximizing the value of current data
• Add understanding of data value creation to the business and product development
• Identify value in adding external data sources
• Educate and develop the current team in key tools and concepts
• Work with clients to build reporting and analysis solutions required
• Work with internal departments and clients to maximize the ROI derived from our products
You will fit in perfectly if you:
• Have experience working with complex consumer datasets, preferably within the retail sector or having worked with digital consumer journeys
• Have experience running SQL database queries to extract data for ad-hoc analysis and interrogation
• Preferably have experience working with PowerBI or similar data visualization tools
• Are comfortable working in English (must) and Norwegian (beneficial)
• Have strong communication skills both verbally and in writing
• Have an inquisitive mind willing to dig into details
• Have the ability to be self-driven, and always looking for the extra value in the data
• Ask Why, Why and Why again until finding the real answers behind the numbers
• Are ambitious and sees this as a great opportunity to help one of Norway's hottest tech companies succeed
• Identify with our values Value-Creating, Reliable and Innovative
• Like working in an agile and friendly environment
Are you a good fit for our team?
We`d love to hear from you - please send us your application and CV and we`ll be in touch.
Placewise (former Boostcom) is a world leading proptech company serving more than 1000 shopping centres globally.
Together with our clients, we have been driving the digital transformation of the retail real estate industry in some of the most competitive markets in Europe. Through the optimal combination of strategy, technology and execution our clients have been able to create world-leading results that have a proven and direct impact on their business.
We were founded in the year 2000, and ever since we on boarded our first shopping centre clients in 2004 our focus has remained the same, to help shopping centres convert their physical shoppers into long-lasting digital relationships.
Our Customer Data Platform purposely built for shopping centers enables the safe collection of consumer data across all digital touchpoints into a single database. This allows for shopper activation and insights unparalleled in the industry. We are proud to say that our platform The Mall Performance Cloud today is the most advanced data management, marketing automation and loyalty platform made especially for shopping destinations.
We have locations in Europe (6 locations), Americas (Denver, CO) and APAC (3 locations) with approximately 125 employees
Under new management and financial backing the company started it`s global expansion in 2016. We are currently majority owned by two venture funds, and we also have Private Equity and Private Office on our shareholders list.
- UNIVERSITETSGATA 10, 0164 Oslo
- Markedsføring og annonsering
Data Visualisation Analyst, Business Intelligence, Digital consumer journeys, Power-BI, Product-owner
Spørsmål om stillingen
UNIVERSITETSGATA 10, 0164 Oslo
|Sist endret||17. okt. 2020 00:18|