Join Moreld in building a sustainable future
- Moreld AS
- Industrial Investment Professional
Moreld is a new and exciting industrial group created through the merger of a collection of service companies with roots in the North Sea offshore energy sector. As society prepares for a transition towards a low-carbon future, Moreld will establish itself as a leader in providing end-to-end sustainable solutions to all industries. Moreld will seize opportunities to increase its foothold in sectors such as aquaculture, infrastructure, offshore wind, and other relevant renewable energy sectors, whilst continuing to develop sustainable solutions to existing oil service operations.
We are expanding and are looking for two Industrial Investment Professionals in Stavanger and Oslo
The position’s main tasks will be to facilitate long-term ownership and increasing involvement in the companies that fit Moreld's strategy.
You will support the top management team in:
- Strategy and M&A
- Operational improvement initiatives
- Financial modelling
- Board documentation
- Innovation initiatives
- ESG initiatives
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in consulting, finance, or industry
- Bachelor / Master`s degree or similar, strong academic achievements
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel
- Insight and understanding of the industrial market
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills in English and Norwegian
- Analytical, structured, and flexible
- A strong interest for the emerging sustainable industry
- High level of integrity
- Independent and efficient
- Team player
The right candidate has solid commercial anchoring and a profound understanding of investments. You have strong interpersonal skills and enjoy building long term relationships. You enjoy working in teams and are an excellent communicator.
You see the importance of sustainable services and products from a social perspective and spot the commercial opportunities that the sustainability challenges create.
We can offer you further development in a highly skilled and enthusiastic team, competitive benefits, and the possibility to influence the industrial transition towards a more sustainable future.
For more information about these positions please contact Margrete Høgberg Adamsson.
Moreld is owned by HitecVision, a leading Norwegian private equity investor and provider of institutional capital to the North Sea region's energy- and renewable industry. Moreld is collectively represented by 3400 employees and a turnover of NOK 8 billion, making it one of Norway’s largest industrial groups. Looking towards the future this newly established industry player has ambitious growth targets towards 2025, which will include a major foothold in new and sustainable industries.
- Antall stillinger
- Philip Pedersens vei 11, 1366 Lysaker
- Bank, finans og forsikring,
- Industri og produksjon,
- Konsulent og rådgivning
- Forretningsutvikling og strategi
finans, M&A, analyst, strategy, ESG
|Sist endret||3. nov. 2020 11:32|