Service Desk Specialist
- Service Desk Specialist
Wouldn?t it be great to be one of those that ?everyone? knows who is? We are a handful of charming young people within our IT Operations department that answer when someone calls out for the Service Desk team. To keep up the good quality in what we do, we are looking for yet another hero. Perhaps you are that person?
The IT Operations department is represented in all the four cities that we have offices, but the position as Service Desk Specialist will be located in either Oslo or Stockholm depending on where you live.
We have a few thoughts on what your tasks as a Service Desk Specialist will be, but perhaps you wonder what your day at EnterCard could look like?
- Anyone of our employees or consultants representing 40 nationalities might need technical assistance.
- There are almost as many servers as there are employees, so you?d be challenged with troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving issues.
- With 80 vendors having a role in making everything work smoothly, it doesn?t always; You?d be the IT point of contact in a variety of incidents and service requests.
- You?d be thrusted with communication and coordination of activities so that issues are fixed quickly and in a positive manner.
- The IT systems vary from old to state-of-the-art new, from simple to very complex, so you?d be challenged every day in making sure we stay one of the leading credit banks in Scandinavia.
- As we have an outsourced operating model, you?d be challenged with cooperating with vendors in many countries and time zones.
- Equally important as all of the above; You?d have a lot of fun and a good laugh every day!
There is not one set combination of qualifications to fill this position, but who do we think you are?
- You could very well be quite newly educated - preferably in the IT area.
- It would be super if you have some previous involvement in IT support and with a good technical understanding.
- We?d love it if you have knowledge of IT infrastructure and framework, as well as operating systems and software.
- We see you as a good team player that are able to stay calm when there?s a lot going on ? all the time focusing on the best solutions for customers and employees.
- With our international environment we need you to be fluent in English as well as a Scandinavian language.
- We are too complex for you to ?know it all? - we want to help you in becoming our next hero at Service Desk.
Analytics is and has always been part of our DNA. Our owners, Barclays Bank and Swedbank, have a hundred years of experience in turning big data into customer value. We bring an analytical mindset to whatever project we are working on - no matter if we're developing a new product or improving the customer experience.
At EnterCard, you get to step outside your box and work together with colleagues from different teams and departments. For us, your set of skills are more valuable than your job title - giving you the opportunity to grow within the company.
We firmly believe a diversity of backgrounds and experiences lead to a better workplace, stronger ideas and not to mention inspiring lunch conversations. Our team of 450 people represents 40 different nationalities, and women hold 5/10 management positions.
Do we have a match? If so, we look forward to hearing from you. Read more about us at entercard.com and LinkedIn.
EnterCard is a dynamic finance company with a team of curious people passionate about data. We strive to make the everyday lives of our customers easier by creating smart payment and financing solutions.
Today we issue credit cards and consumer loans to 2 million customers in Sweden, Norway, and Denmark.
- Stockholm, 105 34 Sverige
- Bank, finans og forsikring
- IT drift og vedlikehold / Drift/Operations
|Sist endret||20. okt. 2020 00:16|