Production shift leader
- NFM TECHNOLOGY AS
- Production shift leader
Hands-on, solution oriented, precise, and fast? – If so, then NFM is looking for you to strengthen our production team in Ski.
Our production facilities are continuously improved, and we are looking for someone that knows the value of change and find motivation in innovation. You have education and experience within technical subjects and thrive in a dynamic environment where deadlines are sacred.
Work and responsibility:
- Operation of advanced production machinery
- Production planning
- Production related logistics and inventory management
- Data management in our ERP system
- Some travelling will be necessary within Norway and abroad
Education and experience:
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in manufacturing industry
- Excellence in CNC machinery
- Education in technical subjects
- Driving license class B
- Team player committed to achieve results both individually and together with colleagues
- High level of engagement and positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Good oral and written skills in Norwegian and English
NFM, founded in 1996, delivers protective equipment that enables the user to deploy his full capacity during combat, while staying protected. Our systems and products, based on the Scandinavian heritage of craftsmanship, are designed with the user in the center and by continuously implementing a holistic and innovative approach to protection.
Today, NFM has contracts with over 50 military and law enforcement agencies worldwide. NFM Group has a workforce of over 500 people across Europe. Our Technology Center of Excellence located at the headquarters in Ski, Norway.
- Glynitveien 15, 1400 Ski
- Forsvar og militær,
- Industri og produksjon
- Maskinfører og -operatør,
produksjonsutstyr, cnc, maskinering, cnc operatør, industriproduksjon
Spørsmål om stillingen
Glynitveien 15, 1400 Ski
|Sist endret||18. sep. 2020 11:11|