Engineer - Automation
- Uptime International AS
- Engineer - Automation
We are experiencing a positive development in the market, and looking for a new team member. Joining our engineering team, you will work with development of electronic solutions for our products along with hydraulic, mechanical and structural departments of the entire project; from sales to delivery / installation.
- Perform PLC programming, documentation, troubleshooting and testing
- Development of automation solutions for our products along with hydraulic and structural departments of the entire project, from sales, development, construction to delivery/installation
- Participate in commissioning
- Identify improvement potentials and translate them into operational solutions
- Troubleshooting and assistance for service engineers
- Assist the sales department with preparation of offers on new projects
- Translate user requirements in a functional design and technical concept
- Coordinate commisioning of new installations (FAT,SAT) together with project department
- Update technical documentation (functional, analysis, manuals)
- Support production supervision and maintenance department in the area of problem analysis and optimization
Qualifications & personal skills:
- Higher education in automation, cybernetics, computer science or simular
- Good knowledge of rules/regulations, standards and technical requirements
- Interest in new technology and challenges
- Positive, good spirit and good skills to work individually and in project team
- Proven track record and interest in PLC programming
- Strong interpersonal, communication and language skills (minimum both Norwegian and English)
Joining us you will be challenged, and In order to succeed you need to be an efficient, hard working, quick learner with a structured and well-organized approach.
Work place will be our modern facility at Husøy.
The position reports to our Products & Engineering Manager. For further enquiries about the position, please contact Alf Magnar Liknes, mobile : 911 77 427
Please submit your application and CV no later than September 30th.
Uptime International AS is one of the leading providers of motion compensated gangways. Since the inception of the first motion compensated gangway in 1979 we have delivered more than 120 units worldwide. We work together with our customers to increase their uptime through safe and reliable offshore access.
- Husøyveien 165, 4262 Avaldsnes, 4262 Avaldsnes
- Industri og produksjon
- Ingeniør / Automasjon og instrument
PLC, documentation, troubleshooting, commissioning, testing
|Sist endret||23. okt. 2020 08:44|