Electrifying Marketing Manager - 1 of 12 new positions!
- Evoy AS
- Marketing Manager / Markeds Leder
Evoy is experiencing massive interest from all over the world for our disruptive high-output motor systems for electric boats. We are now building an organization for innovative and efficient development, design, and delivery of the world’s foremost electric propulsion systems and for that we need the best people.
We are looking for an electrifying market manager. Product marketing at Evoy is critical to the positioning and go-to-market messaging of our products and services. As the marked manager, you must be able to identify with Evoy's values: Genuine, Innovative, Sustainable and Fun as well as being a team player who establishes and nurtures good relationships both internally and externally. You must have a passionate interest in and experience of working in a hectic, innovative, and expansive work environment. Do you want to be part of our team, building a product with meaning?
We're seeking a Product Marketing Manager who is focused on clearly articulating our technology and services to target markets, driving demand and adoption through on-brand messaging, creating customer focused content, developing and executing marketing strategies, and increasing awareness and use of our digital configurator. Technology in electrical motors and battery is developing at lightning speed. With constantly new and improved system components, we must continuously inform our market about the increased possibilities our products offer.
To be successful in this role, you must have experience with translating technically complex features and functionality into outcomes, benefits, and solutions for our target markets, both in message and content. Our ideal candidate is a passionate content and product marketer with a passion for process and proven success at driving GTM strategies for both B2B and B2C markets. This job reports to our CCO
- Develop a thorough understanding of our products and target markets, including business impact, motivators, challenges, and opportunities.
- Work together with our digital marketing and sales personnel on concepting, development and content in presentations, press releases, product images, sales materials, blog content, email campaigns, social media, and website updates.
- Ensure marketing remains relevant as markets evolve.
- Be an expert in competitive marketing intelligence in particular on digital platforms, where Evoy must be the frontrunner and the trend maker.
- Know and maintain analytics and trends on our competitors.
- Work directly with other areas of marketing to develop product positioning into top-of-funnel content, website, advertising, email campaigns, and SoMe.
- Contribute to the development of an attractive, user-friendly digital configurator
- Work closely with the product team to bring new products and features to market through positioning, messaging, go-to-market strategies, and launch plans that outline how the product will be promoted to attract and convert leads and prospects.
- Work closely with the sales team to give in-unison information to potential markets. Help our sales team with good and real strategies that build confidence in our products.
- Ensure that user information to customers is up to date and readily applicable to our products.
- Bring the marketing to world-class level to match the world class team and products.
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree in a related field and 5 years relevant experience.
- Demonstrable product marketing experience, preferably in an innovative technology company and environment.
- Strong track record of creating product marketing plans encompassing strategy, client research, competitive analysis, and messaging.
- Experience initiating and driving a range of go-to-market programs.
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation),
- Experience working with technical and non-technical team members.
- Ability to research, understand, and distill a complex technical product or feature and translate to content that is relatable and engaging to the audience.
- Eagerness to build a strong product marketing framework for future initiatives and resources.
- It is an advantage if you have worked with products that demonstrate/promote sustainability
- Thrive in a hectic business environment with a high degree of growth and change
- Have an eye for quality, creativity, and attention to detail.
- Work well in team and are a good communicator
- Are effective, self-organised and targeted
- Can handle multiple priorities, organize workloads, and meet deadlines
- Have a genuine belief that future mobility at sea is best served by an electric boat.
Having an interest in boats and the marine environment is an advantage.
To Apply: Use the link provided in the www.finn.no or use the form at https://www.evoy.no/careers-application/ if you dont speak Norwegian.
- An opportunity to participate in the development of cutting-edge technology for the blue environmental shift
- A 100% permanent position. Options in the company.
- An open contributing work environment. Enthusiastic, creative, committed colleagues.
- Head office and production facilities are in Florø, Norway. Candidates who can not move to Florø will be considered but please note that we will require some protracted work periods in Florø, particularly in the initial employment period. Willingness to move to Florø is a significant advantage.
o A flexible working day with varied tasks
o Good follow-up and good development opportunities both professionally and personally.
o The right candidate will be able to grow with the company and influence their own work frame and direction.
Evoy is an ambitious company with expansive growth. Our vision is to eliminate emissions from boats around the world and to make a vital contribution to the biggest challenge of our time, the climate crisis. Our core values are Real, Innovative, Sustainable and Fun.
Evoy develops, designs, and delivers world-leading powerful electric propulsion systems for boats in the professional and leisure boat segment. We are building an organization and product portfolio that is making the transition from being regional to international. Our employees will experience the joy of building something relevant, unique, and exciting.
Our head office in Florø is situated in the innovations cluster Peak Florø. Peak Florø houses several companies that are investing heavily in the blue environmental shift and Evoy will contribute further to developing this environment . Florø is known for its idyllic location and proximity to fjords, mountains, and the sea. The beautiful archipelago is perfect to explore with Evoy's all-electric high-speed boat Evoy1. We have good travel connections to Oslo and Bergen (air and highspeed boat terminals).
With Evoy, YOU can personally make a real difference in the fight to save our climate.
Marketing, Markedsføring, Digital, Kommunikasjon, Business Development
|Sist endret||18. okt. 2020 21:48|