Onsite IT support engineer (Hammerfest)
- Onsite IT support engineer (Hammerfest)
As a Hemmersbach Technician you make the end users at renowned companies happy every day thanks to your friendly and competent demeanour. Direct customer contact with various requirements within the scope of 2nd Level Support on site quite neatly describe the position you would like to have:
- You will help users with their problems and requests, thus putting a smile on their faces
- You will analyse errors, maintain hardware, set up/remove work stations, install and manage user accounts via Active Directory
- You will log your approach and your solution to problems in a ticketing system (Service Now)
Tasks in detail:
- Physical installation/labelling/patching/initial configuration of switches, access points, servers, firewalls, data domains or devices of similar kind. You ensure devices are accessible by the remote teams.
- Physical installation/labelling/patching/imaging of end user devices like laptops, PCs, IT workplace equipment, printers, iPhones etc. You add devices to correct Active directory OU and ensure devices are ready to be used by the end user.
- Physical installation/labelling/patching/configuration/programming of meeting rooms equipment such as large screens, projectors, PCs, video conference systems, Skype room systems, Cisco codecs etc. You need to be able to understand the AV room wire diagrams and do the installation. Post physical installation – you ensure AV devices are accessible by the remote AV team.
- Hands on experience in Troubleshooting/replacing IT infrastructure equipment, which includes both end user and backbone IT infrastructure.
- Good experience in hardware testing and creating/updating documentation after the installation. Post installation work such as AV rooms documentation update, add AV rooms to the MS Teams/Outlook, SAP/DRM updates; you add asset tag to AD OU etc. needs to be done before activity status should be moved to completed. Hands on experience with asset tagging and SAP updates.
- Decommission of all type of IT equipment, remove configuration, packaging and shipment of the equipment. Documentations should be captured.
- have experience in IT support with Active Directory and ideally with ticketing systems
- are comfortable working in a Microsoft environment
- excellent Norwegian and English skills and motivated to do something good for your users
- you are service-minded and have excellent communication skills
- you are able to multitask, you are detail-oriented and you like to work in a fast pace work environment
What we offer:
- Project-related temporary full-time employment from October until December 2020 with possibility for extension.
- An interesting job in an exponentially growing international company
- Taking responsibility of exciting projects with diverse challenges
- Wonderful team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Direct and open communication
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal further development thanks to our human resources development programme
- Mentor programme for an easy start for new employees
- Room for your own ideas and suggestions for improvement as well as their quick implementation due to brief decisions making processes
Hemmersbach is a global IT service provider. With over 4,000 permanent colleagues in more than 50 subsidiaries worldwide, we enable Device as a Service for the IT industry in 190+ countries. DaaS combines hardware, software, lifecycle services and financing into a single contract with a fee per device.
support, hardware, brukerstøtte
|Sist endret||16. okt. 2020 10:40|