We are hiring a Junior Back-end Developer!
- Junior Back-end Developer
At Norrøna we aim to welcome more people to nature by making the greatest outdoor products in the world. Do you want to join in?
Norrøna is for everyone who loves quality, function, design and sustainability. Our mission is to make the world’s greatest outdoor products. Norrøna was founded in 1929 and has been owned and run by the same family ever since.
Our brand values roots, innovation and passion make up the foundation of our own design philosophy: Loaded Minimalism – a philosophy that reflects our drive to design clean products with all critical details.
Norrøna is an ambitious company with strong annual growth in revenues and profitability, both in and outside Norway. The company employs approx. 105 people from 16 different countries. “Welcome to nature”
We are hiring a Junior Back-end Developer - Norrøna Sport
Are you fresh out of university or maybe already have a year of software development experience?
We are seeking a Junior Back-end Developer to our in-house Digital Development Department. Norrøna sells products worldwide through our website, and aims to deliver a unique and excellent customer journey. To be able to develop more features, at a faster pace and with a great experience for our customers we need to strengthen our team.
The position reports to our Software Architect , and you will be working closely with our other Front- and Back-end Developers.
Areas of responsibility:
- Enhance existing website and backend services running in a Kubernetes cluster
- Work on the whole lifecycle from planning, development to deployment into our GCP environment
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize applications for maximum security, speed and scalability
- C# knowledge
- Unit tests
- Detail oriented with the ability to deliver on time
Having experience in the following is appreciated, but not mandatory
- Proactive and flexible
- Like working in small teams
- Want to work in-house on multiple internal solutions
- Ability to acquire insights from the users and use the insight for development on the website
- Good communications skills in English and Norwegian
- Genuine interest in developing yourself within IT.
- Fast paced work environment where you will work with a group of competent, curious, passionate and supportive colleagues in a friendly atmosphere at HQ
- A unique opportunity to be part of Norrøna taking it to the next level
- Warm lunch every day
- Health insurance
Application deadline: ASAP, at the latest 20th of September 2020 . Applications will be considered as soon as they are received.
- Vollsveien 13H, 1366 Lysaker
- Butikk og varehandel,
- IT utvikling / Database,
- IT utvikling / Utvikler (generell),
- IT drift og vedlikehold / Drift/Operations
|Sist endret||15. okt. 2020 13:43|