Create technologies that will enable a new generation of aircraft
- UBIQ Aerospace
- Senior Data Engineer
About You and the Role
UBIQ Aerospace builds critical products that empower the unmanned aircraft- and urban air mobility industries with next-generation capabilities. To enable this, we need a highly efficient and dynamic data infrastructure that will help create unique and high-impact aerospace technologies.
We are looking for a senior data engineer to design and shape the data infrastructure from the ground and own the software that powers our data-driven products. Our ideal candidate thrives in a startup environment, is comfortable wearing many hats, self-motivated, adaptive to new tools and ideas, and demonstrated team-player. At UBIQ, we strive to build a strong company backbone by optimizing workflows through established and emerging technologies, as well as, an inclusive company work culture, and as a lead data engineer, you will be in a key position to help shape the company.
- Analyze the data needs of UBIQ now and in the future, and design and implement a data infrastructure to meet those needs.
- Run performance-testing procedures to ensure the proper operations of the implemented infrastructure. This responsibility includes troubleshooting any potential problems and creating and submitting testing reports and information about improving the data infrastructure.
- Create documentation about the data infrastructure and provide operational manuals with APIs, and supporting documentation. These include adding information as any changes or improvements to the data infrastructure are implemented.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience.
- Mastery of database administration software, programming languages, architectures, data models, and data integrity practices.
- Highly advanced SQL skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in teaching and mentoring new developers
- Knowledge of new and emerging technologies
- Ability to multitask, organize, and prioritize work
A Trondheim-based tech startup UBIQ Aerospace is in a growth phase due to new investments and contracts and are looking for talent to help us create a company of the future.
If you like the sound of this position but are not sure if you are the perfect fit, please apply!
UBIQ Aerospace builds hardware and software technologies and solutions for unmanned- and autonomous aircraft. Our mission is to provide robust and safe capabilities enabling the next generation of aircraft to perform critical and potentially life-saving operations on a global scale.
- Krambugata 2, 7011 Trondheim
- Forsvar og militær,
- IT utvikling / Database,
- IT utvikling / Systemarkitekt,
- IT utvikling / Full stack utvikler
software, kode, datateknologi, systemarkitektur, backend
|Sist endret||29. sep. 2020 20:44|