Product Marketing Manager
- Product Marketing Manager
Are you looking for a fast-paced career as a Product Marketing Manager?
We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and motivated Product Marketing Manager with relevant experience. You are a well-organised and proactive person able to act both as a communications expert and as an ambassador towards internal and external stakeholders.
Kahoot! is on a mission to make learning awesome! We want to empower every child, student and employee to unlock their full learning potential. Our game-based learning platform makes it easy for any individual or corporation to create, share and play learning games that drive compelling engagement. In addition, our family of apps takes math learning to a new level and empowers children to learn to read through play. Launched in 2013, Kahoot!’s vision is to build the leading learning platform in the world. Over the past 12 months, more than 218 million games have been played on the Kahoot! platform with 1.3 billion participating players in 200 countries. The company is headquartered in Norway with offices in the US, the UK, France and Finland. Let’s play!
At Kahoot! we champion a positive culture of collaborative learning and innovation. Representing 32 different nationalities, we’re a diverse and fun bunch of people! We work hard and celebrate our wins, tackle challenges with original ideas and learn something new every day.
We’ve been growing steadily over the past year; we joined forces with Dragonbox, the award-winning game-based learning studio and maker of the popular math apps and Poio, the learn-to-read app and now as a team of more than 130, we’re on a mission to make learning awesome together.
Did you know that 97% of the Fortune 500 play Kahoot!? We all have an exciting journey ahead!
Your day at Kahoot!
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will work in close co-operation with key teams throughout Kahoot! in order optimise the commercial opportunities and deliveries for our key offerings. A close collaboration with key stakeholders and aligning with the other peers are key to succeeding in this role.
You will need to define and follow up key performance indicators for your team and report on relevant areas of the Business Unit, including the key aspects of revenue, customer and partner uptake.
- Define and implement go-to-market strategies
- Communication of our key offerings within the Education segment (both secondary and tertiary education)
- Align and drive marketing activities throughout the customer journey ensuring we have a customer centric and holistic approach to marketing activities
- Drive the assigned product portfolio, covering market requirements and marketing collateral
- Define personas and other key stakeholders for communication through close and frequent dialogue with customers
- Create value propositions and unique selling points aligned with personas, service capabilities and roadmaps
- Identify market opportunities and drive initiatives to support Business Units
- Provide efficient and clear communication to internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree within marketing, business administration, finance or similar
- Experience in EdTech or Education is a definite plus
- Excellent communication skills, proficiency in English a must and Norwegian beneficial
- Analytical with a strong understanding of business and commercialisation
- Good understanding of and passion for technology and customer communication is a must
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Structured, self-driven and not afraid to act on initiative
- Proven ability to think strategically and execute methodically
- 3-5 years experience within sales and/or marketing, preferably in the software industry
Here are some of the benefits we provide to our team members:
- A competitive compensation package
- Share option plan
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Business travel insurance
- Home broadband allowance
- Mobile subscription
- Lunch contribution
- Subsidized Norwegian language classes
- Modern offices in downtown Oslo
- Friendly, international environment and after-work activities
- Relocation and settling-in assistance
Speaking of relocation – check our “Living and working in Norway” page and find out what makes this country awesome!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Kahoot! is a game-based learning platform that makes it easy to create, share and play fun learning games or trivia quizzes in minutes. Kahoot! is used in a multitude of settings – in K-12 and university classrooms, corporate offices, social settings, and major sporting and cultural events. Kahoot! is embraced by teachers, loved by students and valued by organizations and in 2018, Kahoot! had over 1 billion participating players in more than 200 countries. Kahoot! is on a mission to make learning awesome and build the leading learning community in the world. Launched in 2013, the company is headquartered in Norway with offices in the US and the UK. Let’s play!
At Kahoot! we champion a positive culture of collaborative learning and innovation. Representing 30 different nationalities, we’re a diverse and fun bunch of people! We work hard and celebrate our wins, tackle challenges with original ideas and learn something new every day.
Growing steadily over the past year, we’ve joined forces with Dragonbox and Poio to become a team of 80+ and make learning awesome together. Dragonbox is an award-winning game-based learning studio and maker of the popular math apps and Poio is Scandinavia’s #1 learn-to-read app for children.
- Oslo, 0160 Oslo
|Sist endret||15. sep. 2020 00:13|