- Kongsberg Gruppen Kongsberg Aviation Maintenance Services
- Project Manager
Kongsberg Aviation Maintenance Services (KAMS) is a company owned by Kongsberg and Patria. KAMS has entered into a strategic agreement with the Norwegian MoD covering maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) of flying platforms within the norwegian armed forces. KAMS is also active as supplier of new built parts for one of the largest aeronautical companies in the world.
In order to strengthen the team of project managers covering existing and future projects, KAMS is opening and announcing a new position as Project Manager for Helicopter MRO. KAMS is after a person with relevant competence and experience, preferably within aviation.
As Project Manager you are responsible for:
- Profit & loss on the projects which have been assigned
- Project start-up, project execution and project closure
- Contract Change Management
- Risk & Opportunity Management
- Team development and Resource Management
- Internal and external communication including client management
- Periodic reporting
- Quality and HSSE Management
As Project Manager you meet the following qualifications and requirements:
- 15 years experience with project management, preferably in the aviation business or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience with leading a multidisciplinary team
- Demonstrable experience with contract and client management
- Demonstrable financial and commercial awareness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including in English
- Able to work efficiently, independently with minimal supervision
- High integrity and high sense of responsibility
- Flexible to travel as required for the job
As Project Manager you report to the Program Director.
KAMS is located at Kjeller near Lillestrøm but has activities at multiple locations in Norway and abroad. KAMS is part of Kongsberg Group a leading global technology corporation providing a platform for career opportunities within the various business areas within Kongsberg at large.
KAMS is looking for personnel that adhere to our values. With the will and ambition to perform and deliver, meeting client requirements and expectations. People with a positive and constructive attitude who perform well within their area of expertise and who understand the importance of teamwork.
KAMS offers a lot, but mostly:
- A position within an international MRO company serving the defense marked with ambitions for growth
- A possibility to serve exciting and demanding clients and partners
- Career opportunities and personal development
- Competitive compensation and good benefits from a solid employer
All employees will require a Norwegian security clearance (Hemmelig/NATO Secret).
Kongsberg Aviation Maintenance Services (KAMS) er et MRO-selskap som eies av Kongsberg Gruppen (majoritet) og Patria. Selskapet har et strategisk samarbeid med det norske forsvaret når det gjelder relevante platformer, og har inngått samarbeid med internasjonale aktører som Lockheed Martin, Pratt&Whitney, Leonardo NHI og Airbus.
Kongsberg Gruppen er et internasjonalt og kunnskapsbasert teknologikonsern med over 11 000 ansatte i mer enn 40 land. Konsernet leverer høyteknologiske systemer til krevende kunder innen olje- og gassproduksjon offshore, handelsflåten, forsvar og romfart.
- 2007 Kjeller
- Forsvar og militær,
- Industri og produksjon
|Sist endret||12. aug. 2020 09:42|