Project Portfolio Analyst
- Yara International ASA
- Project Portfolio Analyst
About the Unit
The Governance and Standards department is part of Corporate Finance and responsible for overseeing and improving corporate governance and processes. Over the last years Yara has focused on strengthening the Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) processes in the company. A corporate-wide PPM solution to manage projects and investments has been rolled-out (“YPPM”). Continuous streamlining and improvement of the solution and the way projects, investments and portfolios are followed up in Yara is now a focus of the team. We are looking for a Project Portfolio Analyst to support the team and managers in monitoring the corporate portfolio and to drive improvements.
The role will report to Manager Project Portfolio and be based out of our Head Office in Oslo.
• Serve as a subject matter expert in YPPM and provide user support and training
• Take a key role in increasing the internal knowledge of PPM processes in Yara
• Proactively develop YPPM to continue to be the solution for project portfolio management that serves all of Yara
• Analyze change requests coming from various stakeholders
• Perform simple system configuration changes
• Write solution specifications & test new functionality
• Portfolio maintenance and coordination – serving the management layer with reports, dashboards, etc.; audit checks to ensure compliance with corporate governance, etc
• Support continuous process improvement in Regions and Corporate Functions
• Contribute to improve processes and governance within other areas in Corporate Finance
• University degree in a relevant academic field
• Minimum of three years of relevant professional experience, ideally with experience from multinational organizations and in areas such as Project Management, Portfolio Management, Controlling
• Good understanding of business processes
• Structured, analytical, pro-active, solution oriented
• Experienced user in MS Office tools like Excel and PowerPoint
• Curious to learn and understand software solutions
• Experience in using corporate reporting tools (I.e. Power BI) is a plus
• Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English. Knowledge of other languages an asset
The right candidate is a high performing individual, a team player with strong business acumen, drive and “can do attitude”. In return we can offer a challenging and dynamic environment, exposure to the whole of Yara, exciting responsibilities and great career development opportunities in a truly global company.
Yara delivers solutions for sustainable agriculture and the environment. Our fertilizers and crop nutrition programs help produce the food required for the growing world population. Our industrial products and solutions reduce emissions, improve air quality and support safe and efficient operations. Founded in Norway in 1905, Yara has a worldwide presence with sales to 150 countries. Safety is always our top priority.
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Lars Erik Indemo
- Manager Project Portfolio
- 913 88 247
- Gemma Cockroft
DRAMMENSVEIEN 131, 0277 Oslo
|Sist endret||11. aug. 2020 14:52|