Do you want to work in one of Norway's most exciting tech start-ups?
- JOYMO AS
- Customer Success Manager
Joymo.tv has an ambition of becoming the largest streaming video platform of grassroots sport in the world. As Customer Success Manager in Joymo you are a critical contributor to our growth and success.
Role, objective and purpose
The Joymo role of Customer Success Manager is a unique opportunity to join the central sales and marketing group of an innovative and ambitious team.
You will report to the Business Development Manager, and will work in cooperation with the VP of Marketing and the Joymo Product & Technology team and Sales team to stimulate the growth of new customers joining Joymo and ensure our customers get a first class customer service experience with the Joymo products and platform.
You will be the key to helping our valued customers achieve their strategic objectives and maximum value from their investment in Joymo. Additionally, the CSM serves as the liaison between the customer and the Joymo technology team, streamlining product development and engineering by being the voice of the Joymo customer in the Joymo office.
- Working with the VP of Marketing, COO and Business Development Manager, you will help develop and implement a customer acquisition strategy and will lead on ensuring that the customer sign up process is easy, enjoyable and as efficient as possible.
- From the point of joining, you will orchestrate the overall relationship for Joymo with Joymo’s customers – this will include growing customer adoption KPIs, ensuring retention, and developing and protecting customer happiness.
- Work with the Joymo team to build Customer Success Plans to aid the customer in achieving their objectives.
- Measure and monitor customer’s achievement of critical and key performance indicators, reporting both internally to Joymo’s Leadership Team and externally to the customers.
- Establish regular cadence (Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly) with each assigned customer, to review their progress with Joymo.
- Cement yourself as a trusted and strategic advisor with customers and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
- Advocate customer needs/issues in Joymo and program-manage customer concerns.
- Develop and lead workshops to help customers demonstrate the full value of Joymo solutions and lead periodic partner meetings.
- Work to identify new product development concepts. Provide insight with respect to the availability and applicability of new products and features.
- Identify in cooperation with the COO, VP of Marketing and Business Dev. Mgr. the key success criteria for Joymo deployment and drive customer happiness and satisfaction.
- Act as the Joymo liaison for customers and end-users technical inquiries, issues or escalations. This will include working with Joymo’s tech team, creating a customer service structure for complaints and enquiries, and overseeing the development of a customer services strategy for Joymo Norway.
- Fluent in both English and a Scandinavian language. Verbal and written.
- 5+ years in a related function with direct customer contact and engagement experience in pre-sales and post-sales.
- Since this role is essential to Joymo’s customer success initiative, you will have an interest in the Media/OTT/Sport sectors as a whole and a good understanding of what drives people to want to use or experience Joymo’s product.
- You understand the role of digital and non-digital marketing and communications in stimulating individuals and organizations to change behavior and start using a new product and service.
We look for people who
- You are a strong teammate, but still a self-starter.
- You possess exceptional verbal, written, social, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- You love to talk to the customers
- You thrive in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly while still having the ability to focus on details and be analytical.
- You have good technical and problem solving skills coupled with the ability to provide quick resolution to problems.
- You are driven by data, and base your decisions on them
- You take responsibility and don’t look to others to address a problem
- You have experience with e-commerce and using a CRM.
- Post-Corona, willingness to travel up to 50% (estimated average 20%). Since travel is based on customer and business needs there may be more or less travel depending on the decisions you take, the priorities you set, and the location of customers.
- A unique opportunity to further develop yourself in a growing and disrupting technology company with global ambitions
- A workplace in constant development and growth which offer new exciting challenges every week
- A working environment with highly talented and engaged people who care about helping each other out
- A workplace with openness and transparency where you’ll be a vital part of discussions and decisions using tools like Slack
- Office location is Oslo, Norway @ Oslo Science Park. We like you to work from the office regularly to team up with everybody
We are storytellers, promoters and champions of the grassroots sports community.
We reach for the stars, and while doing that, we try to be playful, responsible and deliver results with haste.
Diversity and inclusion are a central element of our culture and values, and we are looking to add to our talented team with a person of integrity, passion and talent.
Joymo has developed unique products that are revolutionizing the broadcasting world and the way grassroots sports develops - an unmanned livestreaming broadcasting platform.
Joymo’s cloud platform enables any sports teams and individual athletes to stream all their games to all their fans, and to generate income. Today, our users can wirelessly record, upload, store, share, live stream and analyze their games - everything is easily accessible through the unmanned video recording unit or iOs application. We are also working with AI to create a superb viewing experience, for example through auto tracking of where the action is!
Today we are a team of about 15 people, and we are growing fast!
Joymo is a streaming platform for clubs, fans, players and coaches. Clubs film games and trainings, store content, sell access to fans and give access to players and coaches.
salg, OTT, CSM, forretningsutvikling
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Torill Lunde
- Business Development Manager
Gaustadalléen 21, 0349 Oslo
|Sist endret||10. aug. 2020 20:12|