- SIXTY AS
Here at Sixty we are disrupting the way TV has traditionally been watched, and also produced. We know that people still want to relax, escape, be enlightened and entertained, but that they also crave freedom of choice, to explore, to play, to interact and communicate. At Sixty we deliver game-changing products and services that enable media companies worldwide to enhance and innovate their TV solutions to meet the expectations of tomorrow. Sixty delivers cutting edge TV design, digital product development and unique know-how to leading vendors in the media industry.
And we do it with style, laughter, and an amazing view.
A Senior Developer in Sixty is an experienced developer, a role model for others, and a good cultural bearer with great influence on his or her surroundings.
We work Kanban style, and have a fairly informal workplace. We welcome personal ambitions and feature pitches from the developers on our team are appreciated. You will work in a single team with our designers, developers and project manager colleagues.
We push code often, and every commit results in a working build via our CI/CD pipeline using CircleCI, Artifactory and Bintray for testing and deployment.
At Sixty we expect you to:
- Write clean and understandable code
- Attend meetings and briefings with clients and peers
- Be open minded and able to receive and give feedback to/from others
- Help others to write better code
- Write and automate tests
- Adopt different design patterns
- Improve existing products
- Experience with Node.js and API integrations
- Experience with continuous integration
- Interest in UX is a plus
- Interest in DevOps is a plus
- You speak fluent English and have strong communication skills
- You have the ability to meet deadlines and think strategically
- Competitive conditions
- Flexible working environment with focus on your work/life balance
- Inclusive and open minded culture
- Intriguing and challenging position in a dynamic and positive working environment
Sixty’s main office is located 60 degrees north in Bergen Norway. For this specific position, we want to hire the best person for the job and prefer to have you join the team in Bergen.
How do you apply?
If you want to apply you need to have relevant projects to show for. We believe in talent and a great portfolio. Of course we want to look over your CV for facts and figures, but at least as important is who you are as a person. We want at minimum a covering letter with some information about yourself, and why you are applying to join us.
Use the "Søk her" button in this ad ;-)
If you would like to know more about the role or have any questions, you may contact Odd Gurvin (CEO) at +47 900 50 132.
At Sixty we deliver game-changing products and services that enable media companies worldwide to enhance and innovate their TV solutions to meet the expectations of tomorrow.
|Sist endret||22. apr. 2021 10:20|