Support tech lead for Public 360
- Support tech lead for Public 360
- As soon as possible
We are looking for a skilled consultant with excellent customer communication skills. You will become part of a team that help our customers handle, share and make information their most valuable asset. If you are motivated to contribute to digitalize and streamline the public and private sectors this will be the position for you.
The Support organization you will be part of has a total of 25 employees in Norway, Sweden, Denmark and the Czech Republic. We are organized in virtual teams based on customer segments. We have more than 30 years of experience and competency in developing future proof and user friendly IT-solutions. Our Solutions are used by more than 700 organizations and their 200 000 users. We have had great success over the last years in improving efficiency and digitalization of our customers, both in the public and private sector.
Your key tasks will include:
- Cooperate and coordinate with other parts of Tieto or subcontractors
- Serve as tech lead for one of our virtual teams
- Cooperate with sales and Continuous Service Manager for your customer segment
- Develop and improve internal processes to enhance Support performance
- Prioritize and distribute tickets within your customer segment in accordance with customer’s service level agreement
- 2nd and 3rd line support
- Analyze customer tickets
- Solve customer tickets
You are the ideal candidate for this role:
- If you have a proactive way of working.
- If you are a person with technical skills and technical interests
- If you enjoy working within a team but are still able to work independently.
- If you enjoy helping customers to maximize value from our product.
In addition to this we would like you to have:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and you are fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Academic/university degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering or similar education.
- Experience from development / support / helpdesk from IT applications.
- Interest and experience in using electronic records / information management solutions and digital processing.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
As a person:
- You are a service minded and engaged team player.
- You are a quick learner.
- You are driven to learn new things and technologies, and often find yourself thinking outside the box.
- You are self-motivated and value accountability in yourself and in others.
- You aren’t afraid to show pride about your own achievements.
Info about product:
What can we offer you?
- Challenging job
- Motivating, international working environment with flexible hours, great benefits, and a friendly and relaxed atmosphere that fosters inspiration
- Our culture is built on transparency and active sharing – a truly open environment
- Moreover, we offer you opportunities to work with interesting customers
- Work and life balance
- Financial contribution for life & pension insurance
- Friendly, open source company culture
TietoEVRY, formed from the merger of Tieto and EVRY, creates digital advantage for businesses and society. We are a leading Nordic digital services and software company with local presence and global capabilities. Our Nordic values and heritage steer our success. Headquartered in Finland, TietoEVRY employs around 24 000 experts globally. The company serves thousands of private and public sector customers in more than 90 countries. TietoEVRY’s annual turnover is approximately EUR 3 billion and its shares are listed on the NASDAQ in Helsinki and Stockholm as well as on Oslo Børs. www.tietoevry.com
- Karenslyst Alle 53, 0260 Oslo
- IT - programvare,
- IT - maskinvare
- IT drift og vedlikehold / IT-support
|Sist endret||11. aug. 2020 10:48|