- Marketing Manager
What you will do
- Development of the Field Marketing Plan in collaboration with Nordic marketing manager and local sales teams. Planning will take into account; ROI analysis, business imperatives and tested results.
- Execute marketing activities and campaigns as defined in the plan; on schedule, within budget and with excellent attention to details.
- Partner with country BDR and sales teams on an on-going basis to create, review and optimize activities and campaigns to help team’s meet business objectives
- Meet or exceed marketing program pipeline targets agreed with Nordic Marketing Manager
- Meet or exceed program targets for live field events and third-party sponsorships to increase awareness, drive engagement, generate leads, and support conversion rates
- Seamless flow of leads from field events into marketing automation systems and to sales team stakeholders to maximize pipeline generation and conversion
- Identify the specific needs in the market for Content, Communication and Product marketing and articulate to Nordic Marketing manager in order to develop and execute relevant campaigns focused on target markets and audiences.
- Localize global campaigns: blogs, marketing automation (emails, landing pages), digital ads
- Customer communications: newsletters, customer events, customer references/case studies
- Website management
- Digital marketing management: LinkedIn, Marketo, Salesforce, UTMs, Terminus, Google ad words
- Manage external relationships (influencers, vendors, venues, agencies, and media partners) effectively as needed to ensure maximum yield from investment
- Partner marketing and joint partner marketing plans – events, PR, internal comms with Evry – in close collaboration with Nordic Partner manager ?
- University degree with minimum 3 to 5 years field marketing experience in a B2B software company. Cloud/Saas experience is preferred
- Proven track record in creating and executing multi-channel integrated marketing campaigns for events utilizing public relations, advertising, and product, digital and social marketing.
- Experience holding local marketing budget authority and managing large budgets
- Familiarity with B2B software sales cycle, and how to structure marketing programs to nurture leads, progress opportunities, and accelerate closing.
- Experience driving increased demand and conversions for field marketing programs
- Strong project, communication, and time management skills with the ability to effectively manage numerous projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Must be detail oriented, metrics driven, and be a very strong analytical thinker
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce, Marketo plus proficiency in ABM platforms
- Ability to be a self-starter with minimal supervision requirements
- Team player, passion for work and willing to generate results.
- Proficiency in English and Norwegian
We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We enable people to use business applications at work or at school with the latest technologies and trends. That is why we create business software that fits the way people work and not the other way around. Help us be the best and join us www.unit4.se
- 0151 Oslo
- Markedsføring og annonsering
|Sist endret||7. aug. 2020 12:31|