Do you have Commercial experience and would like to work with brands Such as Pepsi Max & 7UP?
- Commercial Activation Manager Norway
Commercial Activation Manager Norway
- Be the central person building and activating famous brands like Pepsi Max, 7UP, Mountain Dew, Gatorade and Lipton
- Support Commercial Manager managing Norway beverage businesses and bottler/distributor relations
- Daily contact with Ringnes (bottler) Brand Manager to secure optimal workflow and deliveries/implementation of all BTL (below the line) Brand plans in line with business objectives.
- Work closely with Brand Managers to actively contribute to Brand Marketing and Brand planning.
- Co-ordinate adaptation of Global/Nordic marketing ammunition for Brand portfolio and development of local strategy.
- Important part of securing the biggest Nordic local Marketing platforms, from 360 idea generation to planning and execution.
- Independently drive BTL agenda with bottler and being primary agency contact in Norway
- Collaboratively drive and take ownership on multiple large scale local projects (Events & Sponsorships) to secure flawless execution e.g. festivals and concerts with bottler
- Ensure an Omni-channel BTL activation strategy is delivered in partnership with Ringnes with focus on growing &/or emerging channels (Grocery, Convenience, AFH (Away from Home), eAFH, eComm)
- Actively contribute to business planning general support to NO Commercial Manager developing business plan, strategy generating to plan and execution plans etc.
- Adhoc BTL projects & reports, POS development, label changes, glassware, NPI development, sales reports, In-store execution analysis etc.
- Be lead in creating synergies across Nordics and sharing best practices through Marketing platforms & activations, POS, launch material etc.
- Independently manage budget handling of BU Nordics biggest ATL & BTL budget including PO creation, accruals, invoice & budget flow as well as securing black swan principles
- Market insights management and performance tracking.
- Develop/ maintain performance management processes and tools (Nielsen Answers Desktop etc.).
- Develop/execute local digital brand platforms in cooperation with Nordic Marketing team
- Have minimum 5 years FMCG experience preferably within a top 5 player with branded products
- Marketing & Sales capabilities
- Strong understanding of Norway retail environment
- Analytical skills - ability to analyse complex situations
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Experience in Nielsen/Gfk retail/consumer tracking
- Fluency in English and preferably one of the Nordic languages (DK/NO/SE)
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Team player
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong relationship builder
- Ability to work independently with complex projects with input from various number of people/function
- Energetic, enthusiastic and confident
Are you up for the challenge? Apply now! You'll be rewarded with global career opportunities, constant learning and development. We offer you the opportunity to be part of a highly successful and highly ethical company that is making a difference.
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $67 billion in net revenue in 2019, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio. This portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 23 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales. Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. "Winning with Purpose" reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business.
For more information, visit?www.pepsico.com. Building a more sustainable food system is critical for the health of our communities and the planet we all share. Take a look at the latest efforts by PepsiCo to fight climate change, protect natural resources, and more: https://pepsico.com/sustainability/strategy
- 0283 Oslo
- Markedsføring og annonsering,
- Matvareproduksjon og -industri
FMCG, COMMERCIAL, MARKEDSFØRING, KAM
|Sist endret||7. aug. 2020 13:15|