Infront is looking for a Full-Stack developer for our Machine Learning Team!
- Infront ASA
- Full-Stack Developer - Machine Learning (m/f/d)
Are you a talented Full-Stack developer interested in machine learning?
About the Role
Infront is a leading market data and trading solutions provider for finance professionals with 90,000 subscribers and 500 employees located in 14 countries across Europe. In Oslo we have a team responsible for developing Machine Learning models using the latest within Natural Language Processing and Deep Learning to achieve a competitive advantage for the company groupwide.
The primary focus is to teach the algorithms to read and understand text (news articles, press releases, financial reports) with the goal of extracting information to be used in our current and future products.
Currently we are building out our next-generation financial news service where we aim to utilize the latest ML research and our unique in-house editorial knowledge to scale our market-leading news offering into the rest of Europe. We have however recognized the need for better integration between models and internal users, such as our dedicated annotation staff, journalists, and data-entry personnel.
We are therefore looking for a talented full-stack developer that can take an active role within the team and help us achieve the last mile in our projects.
Typical tasks and responsibilities:
- Further develop the frontend of our content management platform “Connector”, a modern Angular application enabling our users to handle multiple types of financial data supported by feedback functionality to the Machine Learning models.
- Take responsibility of our Azure-based Python backend connecting the ML models and frontend application, by continuously improving the micro-services, database design and deployment setup. This to ensure that new models can be utilized quickly and that integration towards our other production systems goes smoothly.
- Work closely with the rest of the team in designing the best AI assisted human-in the-loop workflows for model training and production processes by contributing valuable expertise within the frontend domain.
Who you are
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent work experience
- Proficient in Typescript, HTML, and CSS/SASS
- Experience with databases, API services and at least one backend programming language such as Python, Java, or C#
- Basic knowledge and/or interest in Machine Learning
- Basic knowledge of cloud services (Azure, AWS) and deployment technologies such as Docker is a plus
- Team player with the confidence to work independently within the frontend domain
- Interest in financial markets is a plus
Newly graduated candidates that may not perfectly fit the above profile but feel confident in their skillset are also encouraged to apply.
Why join Infront?
Infront offers an exciting and challenging job within the financial technology sector. You will be a part of an international, active social environment with friendly, supportive and highly skilled colleagues. Being part of a company based on technological innovation will give you opportunities for personal growth and fulfilling career possibilities in a fast-paced environment! At the same time, we have an informal and relaxed culture based on mutual trust, respect and cooperation.
Infront is a leading financial services and information provider for finance professionals. We offer a unique combination of global market data, news, analytics and trading tools, as well as data and feed solutions, solutions for portfolio management and advisory, regulatory compliance, and publication and distribution solutions. Our services are trusted by over 90,000 subscribers in more than 50 countries worldwide. Infront's 500 employees are located in 14 countries across Europe and South Africa. The company is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange.
|Sist endret||22. mar. 2021 17:36|