Are you our new Arrangement & Layout Manager?
- Moss Maritime AS
- Manager Arrangement & Layout Department
If being enthusiastic about new challenges and making a difference in a smaller company is a good description of you, Moss Maritime can be your new workplace!
You have minimum 8 - 10 years of experience engineering of oil & gas systems, FPSOs, LNG carriers, FSRUs or other relevant installations. Required knowledge and experience in relevant classification rules, maritime codes and international industry standards and regulations. Experience from shipyard and/or equipment makers is an advantage.
We are looking for a skilled employee with relevant experience in multidisciplinary design work and knowledge of 3D tools. The department has been newly established, and you will be an important contributor in shaping how Moss Maritime will adapt to a new everyday life where implementation and use of 3D tools is essential.
You will have an influence on the preparation of the department's specific tasks and how the expertise in the department will be utilized by other departments.
Typical tasks for the department will be:
- 3D model design
- Structure design
- Pipe arrangements (engine room, cargo systems, pump room etc.)
- Various arrangement drawings (GA, engine room, pump room etc.)
- Specifications (pipes, structure, etc.)
The department manager will participate in projects, in addition to leading the department's employees. The employees are academically strong in their disciplines and the manager is responsible for planning and following up on the skills development, so that the department always has the expertise needed to meet planned tasks and objectives.
- Genuine interest in development and engineering of piping systems
- Strong technical skills within relevant fields
- M Sc or alternatively B Sc with longer work experience
- Able to take discipline lead responsibility in projects as well as be comfortable in a “hands on” position
- Good communication skills, both in Norwegian and English, written and oral
- A team player sharing knowledge and supporting colleagues
- Proactive, self-driven and flexible
The department head must have an interest in leading and developing the employees, have a positive attitude and focus on a good working environment.
If you think you have what it takes you should follow the link: "Apply".
Any questions about the position will be answered by Alexander Minge Thøgersen, Engineering Manager, 922 48 174
Moss Maritime provides leading technology and expertise within design and engineering services mainly to the offshore energy sector. We specialize in frontier and technology advanced projects and provide a wide variety of design solutions for innovative floater designs for both exploration and production facilities, for the LNG industry, for the renewable energy sector as well as for aquaculture, large coastal structures and infrastructure. Situated centrally at Lysaker we offer a team of highly skilled colleagues, a good workplace environment, nice offices, work out facilities, bicycle maintenance room, car and e-car parking and charging.
- Vollsveien 17A, 1325 Lysaker
- Maritim og offshore,
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Marinteknikk / Naval architecture,
- Teknisk tegner
multidisciplinary design, Structure design, 3D model design, Pipe arrangements, oil & gas systems
|Sist endret||16. sep. 2020 13:48|