Join Teslas mission in Bodø as a Parts Advisor and Supercharge your career
- Tesla Norge
- Parts Advisor
Tesla is expanding to Bodø. Are you ready to join the mission in our brand new service center as a Parts Advisor?
Tesla is looking for a Parts Advisor to work on one of the most progressive vehicle brands in the world. This position requires a significant amount of liaison with supplier centers, so the ideal candidate will not only possess great communication skills, but also the ability to provide a basic level of technical support service. This position is located at our local Service Center.
At Tesla we pride ourselves on merging incredible performance, sustainability and everyday usability across energy generation, storage, and transportation. We will continue to play a pivotal role in addressing the negative effects of climate change as we execute our mission but we need passionate people like you to carry this forward to deliver lasting change.
- Receive stock, pick, ship and transact materials inventory to support the needs of vehicle service
- Utilise parts system, labelling materials with reference numbers for correct identification
- Accurately record parts transactions and data into the Dealer Management System – with critical attention to detail and escalating any issues that need to be addressed to correct inbound packaging
- Escalate important issues from both internal and external suppliers
- Communicate estimated parts shipping and arrival times, providing regular updates
- Answer phone calls, emails and drive-ins to address any customer concerns with the highest level of response and attention
- Maintain records of time, expenses, and material and warranty duties
- Effectively handle multiple priorities, organise workload and meet deadlines
- Pick up and deliver parts using van and/or trailer
- Knowledge of methods, techniques, parts, tools and materials used within maintenance
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Understanding of basic automotive techniques related to auto repair and servicing
- Valid driver’s licence, clean driving record and insurable
- Working knowledge of Dealer Business Process and Best Practice, DMS Systems, SAP, MS Office Suite OR fast at learning new software
- A degree or certificate in automotive technology is a plus
- Fluent English is essential and ideally fluent Norwegian
What we offer you:
- A clear career path with ongoing training and development to allow you to achieve your personal career goals
- A safe, clean and fast-paced working environment
- An exciting role within the world’s leading Electric Car company
- Possibility to visit other locations when the opportunity or need arises
- The opportunity to make a real difference in the world
- The chance to have a voice in a company that truly values your ideas
Apply today and we look forward to receiving your CV! All applications must be submitted online and contain an English CV.
Tesla’s mission is to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy. Since our founding in 2003, Tesla has broken new barriers in developing high-performance automobiles that are not only the world’s best and highest-selling pure electric vehicles—with long range and absolutely no tailpipe emissions—but also the safest, highest-rated cars on the road in the world. Beyond the flagship Model S sedan and the falcon-winged door Model X sports utility vehicle, we also offer a smaller, simpler and more affordable mid-sized sedan, Model 3, which we expect will truly propel electric vehicles into the mainstream.
- 8005 Bodø
- Bil, kjøretøy og verksted
- Teknisk service,
- Logistikk og lager
|Sist endret||5. aug. 2020 12:14|